Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for Roofers

Guys

Can anybody recommend a firm of roofers?
I'm looking to add a trusted firm to my contractor list.
It's also a great opportunity for a new and aggressive company to get on the preferred contractor list for both my property management company (Sutherland & Walker) and the biggest in Scotland (Charles White Limited).

Re: Looking for Roofers

Ask John Dodds thats what he does for a living. He comes from the Borders but they work all over the place.

If your looking for roofers. Best place to start looking is proberly on a ROOF

Waaaaaaaaay am here all week

Lee

In my experience that,s the last place you'll find them.

I've used a few over the years - most i wouldn't recommend.
RPM in Kirkcaldy were ok and Direct Line use them so must have a good rep.

Dinny yiz Central Builders(Kircaudy).They ca even lay a drive properlly,so fuck knows what they would dai wi a roof!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a cruel trick of nature if John Dodds' job is to keep a hold of really heavy things, up high.

Thanks Guys

Woops
That's funny.

Mike - is it a flett roof?

From today's Courier...

"Dodds, who works as a roofer, suffered the injury when a lump of lead fell on to his hand..."

Sometimes I scare myself.

Woops - you're a jinx! Please do not mention anything about me!!

Hmmm, I've got a bit of a worrying habit on this sort of thing. Spike Milligan's family still cross the road when they see me, but that's another story.

Strange thing Kerriann, I have had a vision about you. In it, you're dancing with joy as a helicopter lands on a large piece of grass. There are lots of other people cheering, and a man from the helicopter is handing something to Tom Courts!

Kerriann dancing!!!! Thats stretching the point a bit far Woops!!! Cooking, thats more like it!

You're damn right Liam!
I've seen her cook up to two boiled eggs at a time and get almost 50% of them right!

Don't talk a load of lies Clarke. I've never managed to get 1 boiled egg right. I leave the cooking to someone else. Innes' a genius in the kitchen. At 1 year old he knows only too well, feed yourself or starve! Euan prefers to not bother - that's why he's a trim wee soul!

(**anyone from social services reading this - I really am only joking!**)

why don't you post your real name?(woops) scared of of the concequences?