Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Montrose 27/01 BURGER Trip

Anyone up for the Montrose trip let me know asap. Scotrail have upped the fares by 2.5% so it'll cost you a whopping £10.25 from now on.Tickets have been booked on usual 11.06 from Edinburgh returning on 17.22 Aberdeen.

No excuses for non appearance apart from Finland Fifer, although we have Rab from California coming over so Finland is a short hop in comparison!

Re: Montrose 27/01 BURGER Trip

Mr and Mrs LondonFife will hopefully be making he rip up from down souh for this one. Her first Fife game so fingers crossed for a comfortable 3 points!

I'm up for that, and I expect the table banger will be too

I'm going to watch Ice Hockey instead

Finland Fifer why are you being a spoil sport ??????

Ha Ha.

I'm up for it. Are we getting a firm togther to take on those casuals who gave us bother last time?

By 'Casuals' do you mean The BMX Bandits I_10?

Mr Londonfife - would you like to join our merry band and I_10 on our journey? We have 2 tickets if you want them. Email Stewart or myself if you do.

I'll go but Im no hold in Rothes Fifers dads jacket again if the committee man offers him oot!

Thanks you kindly for ticket offer - but we are travelling up from London on the early train and directly onto Montrose. Hopefully see you all there!

Times for The BURGER Boys and Girls on Saturday are:

Out

Edin Wav 11.06
Edin Hay 11.10
Inver 11.25
Kirk 11.40
Minch 11.50
Arbroath 12.39
Montrose 12.53

Return

Montrose 18.03
Arbroath 18.17
Minch 19.05
Kirk 19.14
Inver 19.31
Edin Hay 19.53
Edin Wav 19.59

Just a big thank you to the Burger boys & girl for the great day out on the train to Montrose and back.

Coming home was hilarious with all the singing and dancing, and the nerve of the young girl to complain about the NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

The old couple who were on the train home and were Dunfermline supporters, told me to thank everybody for the entertainment as they enjoyed it.

Only low spot of the day was the final score.

Hope to see you on Saturday at the game.

Were there any train spotters at Leuchars?

Rab, glad you enjoyed the trip, less said about the game the better! Dunfermline (Male) supporters with pink cowboy hats on coming back from Dundee, says it all about Pars fans don't you think?

No Planespotters and no George either!

Finland Fifer a belated happy birthday.

You missed out on a great train trip.

The final score says it all, Booooooooooooooooooo.