Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Paul crapshire

I'm not singling out 1 player for the recent abysmal performances, but why, in the Name of God, is Paul Hampshire allowed anywhere near a football???? The only thing i've seen him do in the last 450 minutes of football , is put one half decent corner in (today against Berwick).
He's worth it for the comedy value - but surely it's now gone way beyond a joke!

Re: Paul crapshire

Surely you are singling out one player??

Hampshire is just like all your Rovers rejects - utter crap

no wonder you are a concerned rover - i would be if my life were so utterly pointless and my team were an incredulous pile of gutter shites. I was sat in the away end at Starks, when the Beath took you up the gunter 2-1(and it should have been a whole lot more). The only silkiness that took the pitch that day, was when Smartie and Blackadder strode on at half time.

come on guys, how many of you wanted more Raith players after your great start to the season? A few did cause i have seen it posted here. Loosers.
Apart from Jabba they are all shite and we can offer you a few more. See the great ex Raith team you have, now they show you their true form.

Mid table second division, the way you c#unts go on you'd think think you were in the champions league.Now go back to your own sites you sad looser.

Fourth and in the play off position.

Something you tossers can only dream of.

AHH the wee teams fans are upset. What we did in the past is in the past. Just like you guys, you had your glory days when the only choice was black and white telly. Most of you have not seen a championship winning side or cup winning side unlike most of the Raith fans. We live the dream, you dream the dream.

THE FIFE can still get promotion this season and you bunch o ###### can still get relegated. wait and see ####heads.

Levenmouth Rover you said 4th and in a play off position something yous can only dream about

Well considering were 2nd and in a play off position,
its a reality.

You really do make sense

One individual that never came from the Rovers and he is by far the worst on EFFC books is the manager, the dizzy heights of junior football is his level.
Now is the time for him to do the decent thing and leave, he is not the manager East Fife need for the future. East Fife are a club on the rise, many good things have happened within the club recently, now the final item in the strategy should be in my opinion is a manager with greater experience and tactical awareness than Baikie.

Careful Harry youll be branded an old firm fan etc. Better wait until we're in 5th place in March to post comments like that when folk will grudgingly agree