Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Stars In There Eyes

Can anyone give me some info on this please? Was thinking about going.
Thanks.

Re: Stars In There Eyes

Charity Stars in their Eyes is a show worth seeing.Most of the performers are from West Fife.All you have to do is turn up,get the drink in and sit and enjoy an excellent evenings' entertainment listening to singers old and modern.This will be the fourth time they have been to Bayview and every show has been a sell-out.

I spoke to Cathy,their organiser,last night and they are looking forward to our show.

Dave, 1 more additional ticke for the Anderson table if poss please. Must be more at my table than Flett's now!!!!!

Mike must be desperate tho as even Wilma was trying to sll me some of his tickets on Saturday!!!

I think Wilma was trying to sell them for the trust,so I was led to believe,as far as I know Mike has 9 at his table so far,

Ok,Liam.

Down to last half dozen remaining.

Sh!t thats us drawing, anyone want to join my table for a last minute winner!!
Hold on to another 2 till tonight for me Dave please

Any tables for one?

Aye Tam but it is reserved for dave hamilton

Tam nae pals!

What date? I am home 15th Feb

Dave, just to confirm I only need 1 additional ticket to the 8 I already have & I will square up with you tomorrow at Montrose.

Dave

12 more tickets sold today against the Trust allocation. 8 more in my possession. Money to you when next I see you.

Thanks,Wilma.