Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Scotland v Georgia tickets...

Just about to order these through the SSC. I can get four tickets but only need two.
That leaves two tickets for any bona fide Fife fan who emails me in the next 24 hours.

The game is being played at Hampden on Saturday March 24th at 3pm.

Ticket prices:
North/ South Stands: £27
Family Section: £18 (adult) & £10 (child)

Re: Scotland v Georgia tickets...

Angus, I'm not a F*fe fan, but F*fe fans like lonefifer, jakey joiner, doug, eugene clarke are all CLITS and travel on the bus.

The club could do with a father & son ticket as there are two who can't afford the £54 for the North Stand.

We've managed to get 14 tix so far.

If no bona fide F*fe fans get in touch, then get in touch!

ps I totally understand that you might not want to do this for a Rovers bar steward.

Angus,give him feck all!

Quite right... Give me feck all.

7 F*fe fans to 4 Raith fans travel on the bus. The rest sadly have fallen mainly to the two dark sides.

I got a ticket for my last away game from a Rovers fan. And they were like hen's teeth. If anyone is going to deny somebody a Scotland ticket because of their club side, then they are a truly sad bastard.

Can I come in here.
I've got a number of friends who I travel to games with, or bump into at home games. Rather than go round asking them all in person whether they need tickets I thought I'd ask on here. That's the beauty of a website for Fife fans.
Jonathon. Your interest is noted. I'll let you know within 24 hours...

No problem.

For those who don't know, the dark sides are CFC and RFC.

Chelsea and Reading??

Correct.

By the way Mr Len. I presume you are from Largo? I've never seen your application to join the CLITS?

Too many f@nnies in the clits!

Mr Jojo Sir

Do you wish me to remind you of the hurtful words you said to a close relative of mine concerning her chances of getting a ticket????

Actually JJ I've just booked the tickets for Rach and me so you take her off your list but we'll still be on ra bus.