Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rumour

Rumour has it our beloved derek is next in line to be the next chairman of his first love where he belongs at the smellies(Cowdenbeath),when Mr MacDougal steps down,and that he is also getting paid for his job at bayview as secretary,he has been bragging about it, about getting his new job and getting paid by East Fife,can anyone deny or confirm either of these statements
cheers
kenny

Re: Rumour

Can`t have them both. Some Directors at Cowden are not happy that Brown is involved.

Derrick has to get rid of his East Fife shares before he can be a director at Cowden. He refused Sid's offer of £3.50 a share when they were trying to get rid of him. Rumour has it, he later asked Sid if he still wanted them. Apparently Sid told him to fcuk off. Anybody want some cheap shares, see Derrick.
Hey just noticed on way home from work tonight a " For Sale " sign in Derrick's garden. What poor bar steward is he going to move in beside now?

Bradburne & Co are selling the house at offers over £220,000. No time wasters please ! There is no truth in the vile rumour that I am hard up and needing to sell. Of course if I got full value for my shares I would not need to sell.