Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Latest from Montrose

1-0 to East Fife, Ryan Blackadder!

Re: Latest from Montrose

2-0 to East Fife, young Jamie McGowan scores!

F***ing Berwick winning 2-0,
Dumbarton beating Elgin 1-0,
everyone else 0-0 so far

Half Time 2-0

Hope we can keep it up.

3-0 Stevie Nicholas yasssssss!!!!!!!!

Stenhousemuir 2-0 down to QP
Shire doon to 10 men

3-0 Stevie Nic

YAAS

And sumo Haynes sent off for Berwick (any advantage will do at this stage)

3-2 jesus christ!

3-1

Have we shat the nest? Come on Fife!!

Is it any wonder we're all at home watching it on fucking teletext?

Never good for the nerves is it?

3-3

Fucks sake, 3-3, everyone hammers them but us, look out for their winner now.

Shite!

Stenny 2 QP 2
Berwick 2 Shire 0
Arbroath 0 Albion 0
Montrose EFFC 3
Elgin 0 Dumbarton 1

LOSING A 3 GOAL LEAD
FUCKING SHITE BAIKIE!

Really bad one. Table shows in 4th place if Dumbarton and Arbroath win most of their games in hand. The can afford to draw one each to overtake us

Disgusting!

We can kiss the league goodbye, i've never seen such a gutless surreneder of a league title (well maybe Morton), what a farce!

We wont even make the play offs at this rate.

Full Time.

New manager to rescue the season or is that still too ridiculous ?

Moffat took way more stick with a lot less resources than Baikie. How can Baikie be defended now ?

This is obviously not a 'bad run'.

Queens Park are 2 points behind us not counting the top 3 elect

Our next 4 games could really kill us off, away at Hampden next week, not a hope in hell!!

Certainly the management are now under intense pressure and running out of excuses, who knows what the weeks ahead hold for us...

Meanwhile our best prospect in years is playing at Warout. Fucking nightmare.

Frbruary looks impossible for any points according to the fixture list

We should poach whoever was managing Montrose today.
I've never seen East Fife recovering from being 3 down.

I'm starting to love checking the Fife score every week, whata bunch of gutless losers you lot are.
Still, there's always next year

CONCERNED ROVER WHAT POSITION USE CALL YOURSELFS 1ST DIVISION TEAM
22 POINTS BEHIND LEADER AINT BAD AFTER ALL CONSIDERIN ITS RAITH ROVERS WERE TALKING ABOUT

What league are we in, and what league are you in?

Now run along now please.

Was it a good game today cr ? oh !!!!!!!!! how would you know ya tit ,you weren't even there were you ?

No, I tend not to bother going to watch the Fife.

What about the rovers?

dont blame him even if he does not go to there games .. 22 points behind morton is really good for them tazz you not agree??

Stranraer away isn't exactly Montrose away is it?

An anurra thing... SUMO and the rest of you would be absolutely mashing your pants if you were in 4th in Division Two.

I wish Morton only had a 10 point lead over us. Teams tend to blow it when they are that far ahead. I can think of one...

yeh mate they tend to blow it we had a ten point lead with someone in second place had a game in hand yeh but ovcourse your sad life is to sit and a have a wank over marvin andrews all day instead of checkin the scores.

Ok tazz I admit I decided not to make the trek to Stranraer on Saturday, I'm intending to go to Ayr and Peterhead next month so that'll be enough travelling for me thanks!
Just imagine, maybe one day you guys will get to be in the same league as big teams like Ayr then you can go there too

You call ayr a big team