Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
England v E*st F*fe

England v E*st F*fe

On the bus journey to Stranraer, (in between games of eye-spy), there was an intresting dicussion topic of what would you rather see- east fife win the 3rd Division, or england lift the world cup.

I go for england.

wa-da-ya-think???

Re: England v E*st F*fe

I am not surprised to hear that East Fife was being discussed on the bus journey to Stranraer. It goes to prove how large East Fife looms in their wretched football lives!

Yip go to agree, Engerland for me.

Tittest Aylmer boring the pants off everyone again!

RAITHROVERS1

What team do you support? You don't seem to be a F*fe fan either?

In Order J
1 Raith Rovers
2 Anybody playing EF
1 Raith Rovers Reserves
3 Vancouver Canuks
3 Toronto Maple Leafs

Your a fat tit jojo

Said it before - posting on another team's site is the highlight of the lonely boy's sad lives.
Jonathon. Using AFTN to correspond with another of the lonely boys - how desperate are you for a friend ???
There must be a gents toilet in Kirkcaldy where you can gather.

There is. It's called Starks Park.

Lonely boys. Had a quick look at the RR website. Everybody really speaks(or writes) what they think.
Got bored after a couple of threads but thought I might see the lonely boys speaking their minds. Must have missed it but just so that I can appreciate what you contribute when and what topic was your last post on RR website.

TOC
28TH JAN 20:45 HOURS.
You will have to look hard cause alot of people use it.

A bit of credit where it is due.

This thread is a belter. Def the funniest I have started this year.

Snore, yawn, more snoring... Is the computer wipeproof for you wraith wankers? Or more to the point, does your probation officer at Rimbleton know you're online again?

Looking back, I am a bit surprised that only two Raith fans commented on this...

Any more views out there?

So far it's

England to win the WC 2 votes
E*st F*fe to win the 3rd 0 votes

Jonathon you slavour some serious pish son.

Ha ha! I know. I know.

Is it not even midly amusing though?

Even you know the answer to that one Jonathan....

Aye, I suppose...

No point in replying, neither event is ever likely to happen.