Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
predictable

The website is becoming soo predictable. We are striding away with the league and everyone is planning the celebrations. A few weeks down the line and we lose a few games. Now its get rid of the manager and kickout a few players and bring in some new ones.

Then there is the pointless "discussions" with Rovers "fans" who have invaded our site.

I think it is too late for a new manager for us to claim the league although if DB has lost it a new man may gain a play off.

As far as the administration of the club is concerned it has once again been posted as late for the annual return. Maybe an oversight but with so many directors and associate directors you would have thought they would at least get the paperwork right. Then again maybe nothing has really changed behind the scenes since Deek has gone. He used to hold back information to hide bad news. What bad news you might say. Well what about that shareholdings are not what have been intimated and what is assumed.

Let's get the running of the club in proper order. I am still not convinced that Sid is the man for the job and may end up as a more devious version of Brown.

Re: predictable

NOW,NOW,NOW.
Wait i can see your point. Ahh, you think three is an invasion. After looking at your crowds i can see where you are coming from.
Relax and enjoy the moment.

I'm sorry Bored, but what is so special and unique about your post, mm?

Gone Fishin

Ahh, you think three is an invasion. After looking at your crowds i can see where you are coming from.

One of the 7 dwarves, nothing unique or special. That was my point. Maybe some one can come up with something.

RR1 goodbye!

Has Deek gone? Why is he still registered as a director of EFFC at Companies House?

Cannae think of anything original!

Me neither, so F'Off!

Em... eh....stop looking at me then! Stop it, yer putting me aff!

I know! Em, well em...there's em, I do know really, Yes, now what was I saying?

Sniff, sniff. Right. What abou....Ah....Choo!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You have used up nearly 20 mins of time writing that reply. Well done to the Kirkland High dux.

20 minutes? That's sod all compared to the amount of time you spend on this forum RR1. What sort of job, actually what sort of sad life do you have that allows you to do that?

You got big fucking problems, asshole.

Job, do people of Methil have any. I pay my taxes & NI, infact i posted mine today. I am a self employed tradesman and have worked in the shaks of Methil. I took money from an EF fan (Cash) a couple of years ago and i got my season ticket with it. It goes to show that some of you indirectly support the Rovers.
Nice to see that.
It may have been you.

Really made my day with all the exciring posts on this thread. especially th zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He's a hooker!

I think I know you RR1. You are the chap who sings...

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work we go, along Wellesley Rd.

You are now to be called Rabhaw Rebus for you private detective skills.
Or if you like RR for short.

Just think... If Rabhaw used your new nickname and was married to a girl called Eva he could have

RR4EVA

How cool would that be?

Rabhaw Rebus for ever? Thanks a lot boys.