Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Deuchar Signs for.....

Northampton on loan??

http://www.ntfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10425,00.html

Re: Deuchar Signs for.....

Arseholes, thought they didn't want to loan him.

... Bar Steward

This is also mentioned on the BBC website re transfers.

Kenny was offered a trial at a Austrian club this weekend,he turned them down because he would miss out on any transfer or loan deal that might of arisen if it had been last weekend he would have went,Northampton approached Gretna and they decided to lease him to them until the end of the season,kenny would have loved to return to East Fife but Gretna refused us him,Kenny's dad also hinted that he may return some time in the future.lets hope that Kenny does well and Gretna get what they deserve,stuck in the first division and spiral downwards back to the Unibond.

I got a text from Kenny Deuchar this morning,hoping that we get promotion,he was sorry he could not be there to help us.he also says that the new board defo ambitious breath of fresh air compared to before,and would love to comeback one day so we will see what happens,these are Kennys own words

I was hoping to go to the Brentford - Northampton game in a few weeks time to see him in action but i've just realised i'll be up in Fife then.

I hope he does well in England though, it'll be good to see his name back on the scoresheet, I just wish it was ours.

After holding out some hope that he was going to return tae the Fife I was a wee bit gutted to see his name on BBC teletext that he'd gone to Northampton. Nonentheless, I'm going to go over there in the next couple of weeks as it's only less than an hour away from me, with the Fife scarf flying in an attempt to get him to see sense and how much we'd like him back.