Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
F.A.O. Dave Marshall .....Stars Night

Never having been to a Star night before what is the forma for the evening? Will there be food available? Is Derrick going? And will I win first prize?!!!! Eugene's asked if he can play at our table so Mr Flett we're up to 11! Anywhere close Michael?

Re: F.A.O. Dave Marshall .....Stars Night

I refuse to play these petty number games as I am a firm believer in quality guests. Eugene HA!

If the pair of you ask nicely I could bestow myself 50-50 on each.

It'd cost you mind!

I`m free!!!

Hey Tam
Forgot I had that foto of your youngest greetin his eyes oot at Hampden! If I only knew how to get it off my fone I'd put it on here!! You get a row on saturday night?
BTW if there are any tickets left I need another 2. Dave has me on standby for 2 but anyone else has any let me know please

Liam,you can have my ticket if needed.

Tam you no getting noo,so much for am goan am no bothered aboot her,ha,ha, am no goan either,

Wilma still has 4 tickets left.

Michael, please please please can I have 2 of Wilma's tickets? The abuse will stop I promise!!

Liam,since it`s you I`ll give it to you for £4.99 as it will save me putting it on e bay.

Ah see nothins changed then Tam!!!!

Thanks Tam but need 2, don't think this lady would go without her man nor vice versa!!!

Liam

I have arranged 2 tickets for you.Hugh cannot make it now so he will sell you his tickets on Saturday at the game.

Thanks Dave!
Mike, stuff them.....!!

.....£4.98 ANYONE??

nae luck tam

Guys Guys

This is for charity !
We should be buying up the tickets from source not trading amongst ourselves. They are only £5

I despair!

Final offer £4.97 plus hospitality at the next Raith Rovers home match.

Mike get a grip charity begins at home,thats why I'm staying in,hey hey

Dave with all the snow about better get the steps cleared we don't want anybody slipping down again.by the way Kerriann you have been a bit quite lately.

C`mon guys.This ticket is one of very few remaining and surely someone can persuade themselves to purchase this rare item.
I`ll even give the money to the nominated charity,so everyones a winner.

If nobody buys,then I will personally attend myself and sit at Liams table!

Well Tam, Eugene's backed out so there is space available but it is on a first come first served basis!

Zak I think you meant to say Kerriann has been QUIET lately, you wrote quite.

Just thought I would mention it before someone else does.

Cheers Big Rab,I most probably go slaughtered for it.

Zak.I think you meant to say got instead of go.

Just thought I`d mention it before someone else does.