Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Much to the joy of the burger boys.....

I got a haircut!

Re: Much to the joy of the burger boys.....

bout time ya hippy!

Was it just the one hair you got cut?

I predict a Brian Fairbarin cockatoo barnet for your next look!

SKINHEADSKINHEADSKINHEADSKINHEADSKINHEADSKINHEADSKINHEADSKINHEADSKINHEADSKINHEADSKINHEAD

all you need to do now is loose that big belly!

And get those big lugs pinned back.

Hark all the advice coming from the BURGER boy oil paintings!

Better make sure you get another one before the 7th of April ya mink!!

Did you go for the "Chris look". Short back and sides or get grey highlights like I_10?

Or are you going for the Vander boy band look?

Leave the laddie alone.

As someone who once had hair I know how difficult it can be to get the right style - without lots of "advice" from allegedly well-meaning "friends".

PS Lee -any spare cuttings?

Kerriann, Slipknot arny a boyband.

Slipknot are not but are Flock Of Seagulls? Think a need to go back to the marine look!! The locals are getting restless.

haha, use are all too nice

Slipknot aren't even a human band - are they?!

Vander - you've a wee bit to go before you get to Flock of Seagulls stylee but if you want rispeck - get a skin 'ead!

We're all gonna need to get skin-heads if we're serious about getting 'the Firm' set up next year.

That includes you Kerriann.

"The Firm".......

Yes Eck!

Will they have a gang hut??

Don't mock the 'The Firm' or I_10 will give you a 'new bayview wedgie'!!

Normally First Class compartment but sometimes Coach A, B or whatever.

I fear for the reputation of any firm that I_10 has in mind. I find it hard to forget the sight of the so-called Firm organizer running out of a shop screaming like a big girl whilst being chased by an eight year old lassie (and no it wasn't me!).

I also don't think that many firms will upgrade to first class so they can get shortbread and a cup of tea!

A Firm - yer having a laugh!

Oi! That little girl, as you say, was the head of the Arbroath BMX Headhunters she is banned from every primary in the area. It's just lucky we caught a train before the rest of her firm assembled!

Arbroath away was a bad day for "our firm" the famous "BMX headhunters" were out in force and we were definately lucky to get away before the leader's brother appeared!

I_10 we going up for revenge at the end of the season? What have you got planned?

Aren't wee lassies feart of large dogs..... 40 scooby_doos tooled-up and ready for action should do the job!

I don't think I will get over how wrong my first impressions of you were I_10!

Good to good to be, good to be a Scooby!! Loaded up up with the snacks and ready for a ruck!!

Raggy?