Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Bad Result ?????????

For all the faithful exiles at the moment it is East Fife 0 Arbroath 1.

Arbroath scored at the 3 minute mark.

Re: A Bad Result ?????????

2-0 now

Another depressing result for us then, unless we play like Montrose and wait until we go 3 down...

Jabba sent off. Second bookable

2-1 Ritchie

2-1!

5 mins to go, come on Fife we need this.

End of the season ? Lost 1-2.

Absolute joke, its like a life time since we last won, its not good enough. Can anyone remember a team who have thrown it away like this before?

Goalkeeper - hopeless, can't kick, can't deal with corners

Doyle - never a right-back, what was wrong with the other boy?

Courts - never a centre-back, missed in midfield

McDonald - never a Courts

Blackaddder - plays for himself, if his talent was as big as his ego...

Walker - best player, deserved better from team-mates and manager

Nicholas - over-rated by East Fife fans, he always appears as if playing for himself

Baikie - lost the plot, signings woeful, let's have a team of local players who the local fans can get behind

Are these the same local fans who cursed and swore at every opportunity to criticise the team they profess to SUPPORT?????

Fans my arse!

We are fans mate and we care like hell. We are just expressing our disappointment at a season turned sour. Still if you're happy at the prospect of yet another season in this league then I think maybe the angry fans are bigger fans than you are.

Baikie must go.

I can't remember in recent years ANY game at home where I haven't heard so called supporters cursing and swearing at East Fife players whether winning, drawing or losing, so as far as I am concerned YOU are not fans!

Sorry but I spend good money week in week out and can express my frustration when I want.
We are garbage and our season is over.

Agree,Baikie and his side kick must go.

You are not comprehending what I am saying. I am saying the so called supporters who curse and swear, week in and week out are not true fans. Complain on this site about the manager etc, but don't slag the players off at every opportunity at the games. It doesn't matter whether we are winning or losing, these people take every chance they get to slag the players off. NOT supporters!