Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
EXIT DOOR

Baikie, Blackadder, Gibson, and Dair, should all GO NOW. None of the forementioned have East Fife in their hearts, play players who want to play for the Fife, players with heart and guts, not Baikies rejects. For god sake bring back big Sam Linton,and John Martin, who were in the team when we were at the TOP of the league. ONCE AGAIN BAIKIE IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY HIS DUD SIGNINGS.

Re: EXIT DOOR

I feel sorry for Willie Gray. What a let down Baikie has proven to be.

Dom,

Again with the Blackadder bashing but this time you have added a few more to the 'hitlist'.

A quick question for you - do all the other players have East Fife in their hearts ?? What have these players that you mention done in particular that proves they do not care about East Fife ??

I wouldn't claim that they are supporters of the club but, again, who in the starting XI actually are ??

I only usually come in to browse the forum and I am actually a little disappointed in myself that I have replied to your inane drivel.

Lee would you be related to the ever injured Jason? No wonder Raith wouldn,t give him a contract

Totally agree with Dom, only I would add a few more to go, Ritchie,Doyle,Hampshire,

Brains as well as wit, aren't you the clever boy.

Yes, I am related to him, so maybe I am slightly biased about the topic but I notice you haven't yet retorted to any of the points I made.

Jason has been injured, that is clear to see so no dispute there but is he the only one ??

In my opinion, Ryan Blackadder is the best footballer at your club, bar none, yet all he seems to get on here is lazy this, arrogant that. I can assure you that Ryan is in no way arrogant - confident yes but players who have his ability should be.

Obviously I have only been at a few games this season and I am sure you, Dom - who will no doubt claim to have been at every game for the last 37 and a half years, will tell me differently.

Jason Dair should leave now and free up the wage he is taking for sitting in the stand(if he can be bothered turning up at all)

To be fair to Jason I heard he had offered to take no wages from the club until he was fit again.

No more from me on this then - THE DOM has spoken.

P.S. Hope things turn around soon and East Fife get promoted, even if it probably has to be via the playoffs now.

HE,LL BE A VERY POOR MAN THEN! IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN OTHERS SHOULD FOLLOW, LIKE RITCHIE, AND JABLONSKI HASN,T PERFORMED SINCE HE ACCEPTED A LARGE OFFER TO STAY. WULLIE GRAY YOU CAN,T BUY THE TITLE, ESPECIALLY WHEN BAIKIES SPENDING MONEY ON HAS BEENS

Hit a nerve did I Lee? You know what Jason is spongeing out of EastFife££££££££££££££££££££££

Perhaps your Fat Controller was the reason you signed Dair. So desperate was he to get one up on Rovers that he offered him a contract when Levein would only offer him another game as a trialist.
Did you see Jason on tv last night, a Rovers legend, scorer of our first ever goal in Europe

FAO Lee Dair

Lee, your right Ryan Blackadder probably is the most gifted footballer we have at Bayview at the moment. But we need more then just a gifted footballer we need players with heart. If we could combine Ryan Blackadders skill with John Martins heart then we'd have the complete player. Unfortunatly our team is full of players with John Martins skill and Ryan Blackadders heart.

Blackadders ability to run 25 meters is matched only by Nicholas's finishing both very poor

Blackadder aye

No Baikie, Gibson or Dair coz the've done wonders 4 us this season

i think jabba, smart, blackadder, and o'rielly will all be away

I think Jabba will go to oz land and O`Reilly will return to Dundee but i can see Blackadder and Smart staying.
Lets hope Alex Rae is kind and gives us Craig O`Reilly for another season

Dom,

I can't believe I have risen to the total nonesence you come out with but I have!

The days of East Fife having players (or any other club for that matter) who play for the jersey are long gone. Either they are on the way up and looking to get something better or are on the way down finishing their career. You are sadly dilluded if you think it was ever any different.

Blackadder is the best footballer at the club and was head and shoulders above everyone else for the 1st quarter of the season. There is no doubt his form has dipped (life everone else) but this witch hunt is pathetic.