Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kelty Hearts

Looks like I made the right decision today and chose to miss the Fife game , and went instead to see Kelty in the Junior cup last 16. Kelty won 2 1, and it was a very exciting game. Plus John Martin played up front and had a very good game, Second half he was joined up front by EX Fife youth player Ferguson, who also played well, A very good crowd and enjoyable afternoon. At last I was able to support a winning team

Re: Kelty Hearts

Wish I had followed your example, have not seen a good game for ages, due to attending Bayview each week.

Well done Kelty, and pass on my regards to John, Sapper. One of the most genuinely decent guys at Bayview in recent years, and I, for one, can't wait until he's back where he belongs!

For your information. john ferguson is one of many players who are signed for east fife and are playing junior.

CAN WE HAVE THEM BACK PLEASE? WILL EXCHANGE FOR OLD HIGHLY PAID HASBEENS.

What a load of rubbish! You chose to go watch a junior game instead of standing by your team. Junior football most of the time is shite. Fair weather fans, teams like East Fife can do without them.

Fair weather/foul weather we need them all. Those that do select games and only come to watch for example biggish cup ties their money is as good as yours and hopefully the team will give a good performance to make them come again.

Vander you sound like the little hitler Broon, surely people are entitled to pick which football they go to see. D**K H**D

Junior fooball shite, look closer to home.
I have seen many good junior games.

You either support East Fife or you don't. Going to watch another game whether junior or senior is not supporting East Fife.

I went to see kelty when I lived in that part of the world, and whilst the standard was poor, the game was certainly lively. Decent pint in the Lindsay tavern as well.