Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
19s

Read on the website that the 19s were playing today. Anybody go? How did they get on?

Re: 19s

They won 3-1 agaist St Johnstone

Decent result! Did alot turn up?

Where was the game played?
Any idea who scored?

The game was played at Dalgety Bay.Now that I am back working part-time I no longer have the spare time to go along on a Sunday.They have 3 leagues games left to play.A game against Montrose will be played at Dalgety Bay but games against Clyde and Hamilton are likely to be played at Bayview on March 7th and 11th respectively.

na ther wisny alot eh folk ther... alex scougal, jordyn sheerin & stuart cargil scored, john dodds was in th sticks. good win for th young guns considerin st johnstone full time!

Cheers,Hamish.

Whens the next game then?

dk

Sunday 25th February v Montrose at Dalgety Bay.Kick off at 2pm.

The U19's were scheduled to play Livingston (away) on 14th January 2007, Partick Thistle (away) on 28th January, Queen's Park (Home) on 4th February and Raith (away) on 11th February, all in the Under 19 League. Anybody know the results?
There was also meant to be an U19 friendly against Hutchison Vale last December at Bayview - was it played?

We lost to Livingston but cannot remember score.We beat Partick Thistle 4-1 and lost 3-0 to Queens Park.The Raith Rovers game at St Andrews was cancelled as was the proposed friendly v Hutcheson Vale due to a heavy rain over 3 days.I will get the Livingston result for you,Jim.

I think the Hutcheson Vale game was due to be played at the time we had the flooding at Milnathort.

got beat 4-1 by livi

Heartfelt thanks from a sad anorak. Results now entered in my East Fife results database

Worth going to Dalgety Bay today? Anyone else going?

east fife won 7~2 against montrose fc 19s

Class. Scorers?