Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Latest score

Latest is East Fife 2-0 Albion Rovers

Craig O'Reilly with both goals

Re: Latest score

3 - 0 now Jonathan Smart with 3rd

Cmon you FIFE

3 - 0 Smart.

Well, at least I have got the "3" part correct for East Fife!!

Hope this isn't fate!

Last time my game was off was the Montrose game!! 3-0 up again!!

BTW Whats happening with the Rugby!! Just Like being at Bayview on a Saturday!!

and deuchar has scored for northampton

Still 3-0?

yes...

As the league stands, it will be 5 teams fighting it out for the top 4 places..

Good result today, what,s happened to Loyd Young?

Well, well, well! East Fife have finally won a game. Looks like you might sneak a top 6 finish after all!

So Concerned Rover, you come home from seeing your own team win (I presume you were at the game?), and the first thing you do is log on to another teams forum and post an inane comment. Got nothing to talk about on a RRFC site? You are one sad man...

Agree with every word you said there Mark...

Yes Mr Public I was at our game, and I had already posted about the Rovers game on the Rovers website before I came on here. I thought since I've come on here the last few weeks laughing at your defeats I should at least make the effort to come on when you guys win as well

Concerned Rover. When you have something constructive or sensible to say you have every right to post. When you come on trying to be an aggravating tit all I can say is that you have succeeded big style. Congratulations you are without doubt a prize tit so now please go away to your sad little world.

WE ARE THE EF THE EFFC....