Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Back To The Future

5th March 2011

Cannae believe it. Back–to-back wins ower the Old Firm and today we can only draw at hame tae Motherwell. Baikie has to go. Blackadder wis $hite the day. Okay, he scored both goals but wan time, he gave the ba’ away.

As for Thierry Henry, nae wonder Arsenal let us take him on loan. Awright, he’s got pace but he’s got nae skill at aw. It’s time Wullie Gray hid he’s hauns in his pocket and got some players in.

Tell ye what. If we play like that in the Scottish Cup Final next month, we might as well no’ turn up.

Aw, and another thing. Ah bet ye that Rabhaw and aw thame’ll be on here saying thit we should be happy wi’ 2nd place in the Premier League and remember what it wis like when Broon and Moffat were running the show. Well, I’ll tell ye, Moffat wid have had ehs subs on earlier the day and we might have won and closed the gap on Gretna tae 1 point.

Ah’m thinking aboot no gaun back.

Re: Back To The Future

I agree, no gaun back. Since we got in to the Champions league the prawn sandwich brigade have been ruining the atmosphere. 25,000 there today and hardly a peep out of them apart from when Blackadder put the odd pass astray.

I think we should be looking to bring back big
Kenny Deuchar, scored another hatrick today for Barca, heard on the grape vine that he's unhappy wi the Sangria. He will be free on a Bosman in the summer. Wullie time to get into action we need him back.

hey /there maybe a wee bit overweight bit goram and choisty atr holding us together cant wait for the chapions leaugue semi final at old trafford 35 buses booked buses leave the stade de bayview at 600am cmon the fife

never mind the bus heard wullie has a few extra places on his learjet leaving from Glenrothes international 1200hrs. Keep it quiet though, saw those boozers (corstorphine & co) hangin around the entrance to the health spa, used to be the mound. Last thing we want is the Chicken turning up at Old Trafford. What would UEFA think.

as long as the chicken doesnt turn up at norfolk itll get put down wi the rest othe turkeys

Watch it guys. Next you will be dreamin aboot winnin' the Fife cup for the third year on the trot.

Champions League trophy is coming in 2013, a 2-1 10 men win over Manchester United.... I did it on Champ Manager 03/04 anyway. And beat Rangers 10-1 at Bayview. It'll come..... Although my star striker in that can't get a game for Brora Rangers in real life, but never mind.