Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment

3pts Lloyd Young 1st half performance
2 Jon Smart
1 ?

Re: 321

3pts Lloyd Young - looked really keen throughout
the first half
2pts Paul Ritchie - looked most likely to score during the first half
1pt Paul Hampshire - didn't come off the bench, but takes a good photo!! (all will be explained when my photos are eventually uploaded!)

3 pts ti young Llyod young
2 Pts ti Smartie
1 Pts ti O'Reilly ?

1. Ritchie
2. Young
3. Angustfifer

ignore the rogue t

3-Young
2-McDonald
1-Walker

3- Mcdonald, gave 100%
2- Young
1- Igor, for his "get that effin tower oot ma road, debauchery!

3. L Young
2. G McDonald
3. P Ritchie

3 - Igor - I feel a protest coming on about that pillar. There is no need for it you know. Y-O-Y-O spells yoyo!
2 - Igor - for having very fresh breath
1 - Angus - My Grandfather clock was too big for the shelf so I sold it and opened up a store.........

SELLING 3RD DIVISION OVEN GLOVES

3 - GoF, Igor, Yung Lee
2 - Mike Flett, Wilma, Jakey, Lonefifer, Jim (on the oche)Corstorphine
1 - Clarkie

Mike Fletts lot would have been awarded the 3 points but for the hinderance of Corstorphine.

Wont mention the others in Eugenes team as Im sure they said the correct answers only to be over ruled.

Can I point out that our team's cause wasn't helped by Kerriann writing our answers for the first 20 questions in the wrong order!

It also amazes me that someone who never stopped yackin on the way down was so remarkably silent when it came to knowledge of anything apart from the location of the bar!

Let me put something right here for you Clarke. It was the first batch of 10 questions only that were not written in the correct order BUT were clearly numbered when it came to marking them and Kilt understood it perfectly. I was sure he told you that but perhaps you have had a senior moment and forgotten.

I was about to come on and defend your honour there and point out to the last poster that of course we weren't overuled by you as we were a team. We obviously stand and fall by the answers that were put in together.

However, it seems that may not be the case in your eyes. No blame should be apportioned to one person - there was 4 in the team (3 really if you count the fact that AFTN team punted Papa G onto us!).

THERE IS NO I IN TEAM!!!

(By the way readers - we came last overall!)

But it was last in style! No one else was in contention.

BTW I agree with you about Papa G. How come that happened when the transfer window had closed? Is it too late for UEFA to get involved?

3 fur lloyd young
2 fur smartie
1 fur oreilly

its tht wee cheeky cunt kawd craig on the bus :D

3 Young
2 Mcdonald
1 O'Reilly

Despite a combination of intoxication,senility and stupidity EF did manage to produce a team who came a close second in the quiz. A word of praise for Eugene,Kerriann and a few of the other early arrivals. Not easy taking part in a quiz when you have trouble remembering your name. Quote from EC after finishing last "there were no questions on 18th century Italian literature"

3. Young
2. Smart
1. McDonald

3 Young
2 McDonald
1 Smart