Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HEART

Last season i came to watch East Fife with my wee boy. Staying in Glenrothes i didnt have far to travel. The gane i watched was the last game of the season and was pretty bad. The new season kicked off and we started playing good football with plenty of passion and the results followed. Since then everything has happened however in my opinion East Fife are still a good team and should have won the division by now. As a new fan i see plenty to be happy about compared to most other 3rd Division teams. This year i havent missed a home game and i will be purchasing a season ticket for next year.

Re: HEART

Good fer you new fan,BUT onyhing wiz better than last season.Supporting a team like ours is like a rollercoaster but thats the fun o it au ti tell ye the truth.Easy ti support the auld firm,but nay fun.Hopefully you'll be able ti stick it fer as long as us other fans on here.GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Stick in there New Fan. You have chosen to support Fife's best and most successful club (by far!). It's not easy supporting us sometimes, but we are a club on the way up both on and off the field and even if we don't go up this season I'm sure we will next time (assuming we get a manager with better credentials than the current one...).

Certainly not the best team in Fife.

Queens Park are probably more successful than the 4 Fife teams put together, but you wouldn't want to go and watch them every week.

Didn't say we were the best team in Fife Jonny boy. Read it again. Where the other Fife clubs are in the league is totally irrelevant, we are still the best and even if they beat us on the pitch we are STILL the best.

Now go away.

"Stick in there New Fan. You have chosen to support Fife's best and most successful club"

Not your words?

I believe it says best club, not best team

jonathan are you a east fife fan? you spend more time on here than you do on scummy rovers fan forum so do one mate and feck aff you boring twat

Club/team? What a bunch of pedants.

I am never coming back to this website.

You all hate me.

All I ever wanted was to be your friends.

You'll all be sorry when this derby dies a death cos no Raith fans could give a stuff about you anymore.

No one at Stark's cheers when you're getting beat at half time.

(I do though)

It's not fair.

Sniff...

Oh ye poor wee dear,
a kin jist see yer wee tears
running doon yer face.
How come a hardly see ony oh yer post on that rovers shit ye run.Prob oor faird that ye upset yer fellow mates un get a doing on a set fi thum.