Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
bus to scotland game

hi if anyone is interested i have 4 seats available for hampden on saturday please see brian robertson at
bayview tomorrow night for details the bus will leave methil at approximately 11 am and returning straight after the match cheers.

Re: bus to scotland game

Coco young man if you are doing your wee usual tartan stripping number myself isa ,babs and georgina will gladly take the last 4 seats ohhhh young man.

I may be intrested in a seat on the jimmy somerville sons of tartanloyal bus.

Colin son is there a toilet on the bus as isas on awfy strong water tablets the noo.

Colin is there plenty oh leg room its just too know if ah need to put on ma 30 denier support tights son to prevent a thrumbosis ye kin how hugh worries

bettys right colin ma water works are playing up awfy an av a wee bug thats makin me a wee bit slack the noo so a toilet wid be a must.

Will there be nibbles and refreshments colin ah kin make some shortbread and ginger cordial son

surely fuck all better to do the night longshanks and son of billy u no who you are

Colin son ah dinae think we will manage seterday as were gaun ti selkirk on a whist drive wi the mo bus sorry but ye git a rare scone an a cuppa in the borders and bob the driver says heez bringin a pish pale fur isa an a quarter o pandraps but u hae a guid day sun. awe the best xxx

a hivny bin oan a bus run fur ages so kin a book a seat. ye'll need tae mak sure tthae wummin fae the guild are no goan cos a cannae staund the auld busy bodies

hi my son are you keeping a seat for yeer dear gran,mind noo you have t hay a toilet,yi wid nae want me wetting misel,you look efter mi gran dauwter you wee drunken bugger that ye are see you on seterday
lov alice

Ethil yur just an auld trollop colin widnae hae u slack drawered hoors on hiz bus the laddie hiz a wee bit class still gittin it at the corner shop on a monday nite efthil yur evening news that iz ya whore