Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FAO Dave Hamilton

Since it is you that organises the catering,can you tell me why there were absolutely nothing to eat at 7.55pm tonight?
I had travelled 40 miles from work to watch the game and was obviously pretty hungry.
Absolutely pathetic!

Re: FAO Dave Hamilton

quite agree and bob moreland was not happy about being questioned about it,mind you what do expect with hamilton in charge of catering,the away end had more pies and the stewards had two each,back to the way brown run things,

Aye My son went for a couple of pies & a bovril at the same time to come back with only a bovril. No pies says he!!

Then 5 mins into the second half, a steward walks along the front with pie in hand, waving it about like he was parading the Scottish Cup!!

Poor show again.

PS The chips after the game tasted much sweeter!!

Better going to the chippy in Leven before the game.Probably cheaper too. The carry out's hot as well. Last time I got a pie and bovril at Bayview the pie was cold and the bovril was tepid.

TBH,Mr Hamilton should be man enough to reply and explain why this happened.

That was pathetic what that Ginger Steward done last night stuffing his pus with a pie when there was wumin n bairns lying starvin aroond him. He was more or less sticking the V's up to us all and should be sacked, never to darken the Bayview doors again

"WOMEN AND BAIRNS LYING STARVING".......Brilliant!

Ya hoor if it wiz pies o the hairy variety heed have enough in!

Have to agree with all previous posts, I too went for a pie early on , only to be told, "none left"
who ate all the pies?
Hamilton get your act together, how do you expect fans to come out on a freezin night and no hot food. Was at a junior game recently and their catering would put ours to shame. PIES,BURGERS,HOTDOGS, SAUSAGE ROLLS. and all cheaper. Of course it,s alright for the likes of Hamilton who disapear at half time into the warmth for something HOT to eat.
HAMILTON OUT,HAMILTON OUT!!!! Never forgot how he supported Broon instead of Dave Marshall. TOSSEr!!!!!!!!!!

Davie u dinae listen ti thum son u di a sterling job an thurs i a HOT Sweet PIE waiting fur ye at the guild son

i would like to think that lessons should be learned from this,but to call for him to go is a bit extreme.

I,ve been calling for him to go since he backed Broon, at least Kenny McKay done the right thing and walked. Will never give Hamilton the spineless dwarf my support. Some folk have short memories.

A man with the same opinion as me dom