Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Big Thank you

Dave,Mel,Derek and Westie have asked me,on their behalf, to say thank you to all our fans at the game today for your support and encouragement. Thank you all.

Re: Big Thank you

Great support and good to hear the appreciation.

Thats great to hear Dave. The support were excellent today and It was all round a very succesful day for East Fife.
Lsts start getting more of that buzz at home and lift the players for the final push.

whos mel.

Graeme Irons.

cheers dov.

Its great to hear the support is appreactied by all at the club.
Thought the fans were great again today shame we cant get anything going at home games yet.
Dave it was also very good off you to come out and say thank you to the fans leaving the car park after the game today ,it is well appreactied.

Thanks for coming onto the supporters bus after the game Davie , it was very much appreciated and started of a wee sing song, cheers

singing was amazing again have to say my throat s still sorry but itll be bk for weekend singing

It was also good to see John Martin take time out from the juniors to support the Fife. Well done John

Any chance John will be back in the squad in time for the play-offs? Or has Baikie given up on him? I do thing his pace could be a real asset if we need to mix things up at any stage.

TBH,I thought Sundays side looked pretty good and wouldn`t think he would want to change it.

Gibson!?!

THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING IN GIBSONS EAST FIFE CONTRACT, THAT SAYS HE "MUST" PLAY. THAT,S THE ONLY REASON I CAN SEE THAT HE GETS A GAME BEFORE OTEHERS. AND YES I TOO HOPE THAT MARTIN RETURNS FOR THE RUN IN.

I thought Gibson did okay on Sunday...