Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Good day to break the New Bogheid hoodoo...

How many games was that?
I think I must have sat (or stood ) through every last one of them.
Great performance this afternoon boys, keep the momentum going...

Re: Good day to break the New Bogheid hoodoo...

Eight,Angus.

Superb win today,unlike Montrose I was very confident when we went 2 up. How dodgy was their keeper in the 1st half especially.Didn't quite see why Winters was sent off but tough shit he probably deserved it. Funny how the moaning bastards dissapear on the back of 5 wins out of 6. Would have loved to win the league but looks like play-offs are secured.

what is our record at their new stadium,i'm certain thats our first win but is it true we had previously only scored 2 goals-jabba and ?.
over to you jim.

Well deserved victory superb dispaly from the whole team but special mention to Smarty, Walker and O'Reilly for digging for everything. I must say that Paul Ritchie has been immense for us recently and his experience could prove vital in the run in.

A happy sunny day only slighly tarnished by teh bizarre 780's heavy rock play list at half time. ( I did see a few of our ageing hippy fans tapping the feet and singing along. No air guitar tho!

thts two wins noo after oor defeat ti leaders Berwick last week ago but we have ti focus on trying ti beet the teams in the play offs and the 5 or 6 game we have gt left to make i ti the second division tho

Greig McDonald was the only other scorer at New Boghead before yesterday in a 3-1 defeat

Hearld reports that Winters aimed a punch at Walker but missed.

Paul Ritchie might dispute that Liam...

How come Angus? Jabba scored there in December, Ritchie hasn't scored there for us!

jabba scored when i was in the bowling club wilinzi and zak missedc nother goal