Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Player of the Year Dance

The Player of the Year Dance takes place three weeks from Saturday,the 21st April,in Buckhaven Community Centre at 7.30pm.Tickets,priced at £12, are on sale from Davie and Brian Robertson,Bryan Duff and Dave Marshall.For the cost of your ticket you can enjoy an excellent buffet,dance to Wishful Thinking and, most importantly,spend a great evening with your fellow fans and all of the players.Let's have another memorable night.

Re: Player of the Year Dance

Davie
Any chance o some strip the willow or gay gordons
I hear the boys on the bus like a wee highland Jig on the way home after the game.

Is the dance all inclusive,if it is raise your glass

I have photos of the 'wee jig' on the supporters' bus on the way back from Berwick after Robbie Shepherd asked everyone to 'take the floor' on Radio Scotland. It was absolutely HILARIOUS at the time!!
I'm saving all these photos up for uploading to the 'Dyker' website during the summer.
Aye Hammy and Jimmy P - I have photos of your 'GAY Gordons' fling!!!!!!!

bump.

again.

and again

needing any more leather soles for the buffet.heard the went down a treat with the all inclusive boys.

2 tickets for me dave for the dance.did brian say he will have them on the bus. stenny game

hammy

Brian should have some on the bus.If not,I'll see you there.

whos all goin???

Me n Stew are going along with the usual suspects!

I am really looking forward to this. We will still have alot to look forward to after it though! Keep the faith!

C'MON THE FIFE!

I'm daen it!

Darrin and Stevie Gates too

dinny forget wendy slim,do ye think she'll play goose.

i'm no gawn, a dinnae hae a clean jaiket ye ken ye know

Buckhaven Community Centre has a large hall so there is still room for YOU.Lets have a night to remember.

Dave sorry, didn't manage to bump into you yesterday. Hopefully will see you pre match in the lounge on Saturday to buy two tickets...

need another 2 tickets dave see u on saturday at match in lounge

Angusfifer and kiltedham

Fine.

Donations for raffle,however small,will be most welcome.

raffle prize on its way from linzi ma daughter as long as i get a pic wi the team and staff

You could always move it to Starks Park. You do have previous of moving your events to much bigger and better places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats you RR1

Bit pot kettle n all that!!

You're lot have too!

RR1

Do you still want that ticket? Oops,I wasn't supposed to say.

Dave,I would maybe have went,since our POTY dance was cancelled.

Dave

Who's selling tickets tomorrow at the match?

I still need to pick mine up

Brian Robertson and me,GoF.I have you down for one.

hope all you all inclusive folk are ready for a party should be another good night a few laughs and the usual sair heid in the morning see you all tonite

Dave

I couldn't make it along to the game this afternoon (thankfully with hindsight!), is it ok to just turn up tonight and give you the money then or to someone on the door?