Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
EFST 2007 Raffle

All members should have received their raffle tickets to sell for this year if not or if more are needed see myself,Kerriann,Alan Duthie or e-mail eftrustsec@yahoo.co.uk

This year The Trust are supporting The Multiple Sclerosis Fife Charity and will be selling tickets in local venues within the coming weeks, volunteers would be appreciated to help with the selling of tickets.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Re: EFST 2007 Raffle

I'm volunteering

Raffle ticket sales are going well this year and anyone who has tickets to hand in can give them to myself or Allan Duthie at todays game or the next 2 games, alternatively send them in the freepost envelope provided.

Thanks to the volunteer sellers, we will be in touch regarding a date for the store selling. Anyone else wishing to help please get in touch

Thank you

Stewart

Wilma posted mine and Graeme's this week.

Cheers Mike, got them and banked the cheque yesterday morning.

It appears I haven't received any raffle tickets yet. Hope they haven't gone missing in the post (our mail gets delivered to Hawthorn Street Methil at least once a week!).
Could someone from the trust confirm that I was sent tickets?

I did send them out Jim just over 2 weeks ago, I'll pop another lot out in the post tomorrow.

Stewart,I also didn`t recieve any.

Strange, I've checked the labels mailmerge and you should have received them too. I'll send out more for you too.

I've sent both of you tickets this morning. If anyone else requires more tickets or didn't receive theirs to sell please let me know.
Thanks.