Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Photos

Perfect conditions for photos today, as you'll see at:

www.putfile.com/dyker

(photos of both goals)

Re: Photos

Now that I've uploaded a sequence of six photos showing the Stevie Nicholas offside incident, you'll have to follow the 'view all photos' link to see the other photos from today's game.

Proof beyond doubt Jim the camera never lies.

Bump!!
Thought the conditions and clarity were superb today!!

Great pics jim !

Good pics again Jim.
The offside is a howler... Look at picture 4, the half way line must be around the R in Courier, linesman is about 8-10 yards inside that, SN is 17 yards from goal, therefore Linesman must be around 25-30 yards behind play!!

After years supporting East Fife,I now cannot afford to watch the team that I love due to a combination of bad luck and lack of funds.
It is however a pleasure to be able to stay in some kind of contact by viewing the great pics displayed by Jim (albeit on my sisters pc)
Thanks a lot Jim,you alone have given me a sense of belonging and maybe before the end of the season I can make a game and buy you a pint of beer(if you drink that is!)
I owe you one Jim...Thanks.

Does anyone on here know Andrew?

If watching East Fife is one of his few pleasures in life, he should be inside the ground. If he has fallen on hard times, we should be looking out for him.

It's hard enough to get fans back into Bayview without losing one of the faithful.

We need to rally round and get this guy back in the ground.

Well done Jim Costorphine. You must feel very proud that your photos are reaching people who cannot manage to see the matches.

Is that Zak's fist appearing in pic 17 ?

That's absolutely brilliant, Andrew. It's things like that makes it all seem worthwhile.
Do I drink? Do bears sh*t in the woods?
Seriously, if you say money's a wee bit tight, I'd be more than happy to buy YOU a pint if you manage along to a game some time!

dyker grove there is only 14 photos how do make 17 the young coloured chap is that not your son

Cannot open up this file to see the goals, when I try to I receive a message saying no such file, can anyone help me to access and see the goals ????????????

Zak what are you implying when you ask DG about the young lad, I hope its not some sort of underhand racist insult.

Hit the wrong key Zak,apologies,meant pic 14. No the lad is not my son.

??????? never been a racist,some of my friends are coloured do not mistake me with yourself and derrick brown. Dyker Grove oh to be that young again and a nice tan to go with it

Zak, get with the lingo man! You don't say coloured anymore. That is sooooooooooooooooo seventies. The pc term is black.

Here to help.

Unless they are brown, yellow, red or white!