Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
70 years next year

Since East Fife's historic Scottish cup triumph in 1938.

Seeing as we missed so many opportunities during our centenary season because the toad and his gang were in charge, I was thinking the club might want to do a few things to celebrate the legends of 38.

I'm not saying I had any particular ideas on what to do yet but it's something worth talking about maybe?

Re: 70 years next year

"the toad "

Your friend?

Great idea Igor.

Eugene,

I thought we had an agreement to keep that quiet?

I remember they had an exhibition in Lower Methil for the 50th anniversary. Why don't they do something similar again but have it at Bayview.
I am sure there are plenty of people who memorabilia who would be willing to lend it for the duration.

God, you guys go on and on and on and on and on and on about this flippin cup win.

Piss off back to your own website...

etc

When you have won the proper cup and the wee diddy cup another couple of times, come back on here to lecture us mate..

Well it was an unique performance and let's face it we have not had much to shout about in recent years.

But then again that is going to change soon if the powers that be come good with next year seeing us second div champs!

Here J, is it squeeky bum time for you guys anyway after last night? You seemed certain you were 1st div bound a wee while ago, andrex must be sold out in Asda..

Last two home matches 0-0 and 0-1. Flippin nightmare.

Still I have no doubt that we'll make the playoffs and no idea how we'll do in them.

As in all cup tie like games it's all about how you play on the day.

Even the F*fe have a chance...

MY GOD!!! A wraith boy says something sensible!!! It cannae be true!!!!

And if you get a tv show, why cant it be mentioned at the cup final as a tribute? Mind you, most of the Fife support will actually be at hampden that day...