Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pre season tour

Any rumours as to where we are going this summer? (if anywhere) Would love a return to Durham, nice and central and good fun for all

Of course, you're all welcome down here, i'll sort out a couple of games with local diddy teams like Watford and QPR

Re: pre season tour

shut it womble boy we are top of the league its upside down

This is far from official but I understand another trip to Durham has been mooted.

Ya beauty!

PLEASE GO TO DURHAM AGAIN EFFC!

WOMBLE BOY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HE ALSO HAS AN ABNORMALLY LARGE NOSE!!

Durham was good but I'd have liked somewhere different like Ireland or way up north.

Only cos it's my last pre season trip with you all for a while (or ever!) so fancied somewhere new

We don't care! It's not our fault you are going away and abandoning the Fife.

I WANT DURHAM!

Durham City is a nice place but it's a far cry from our regular early 70's trips to Europe. Now wouldn't it be good if we could get something like that going again?

Maybe as a reward for getting promotion!!

Any further word on any plans?

Just hope it's not going to clash with the T in the park weekend

The last one in a while GoF? Part time supporter you are...

Trust me mate, it wont be your last.

I believe that it may be on 20th July in Lancaster. My baby sitters are booked!

Excellent. Somewhere new!

Aye, it'll be my last for a while. But then I thought last year's was going to be that too, so this is a bonus

It is Graduation at Lancaster University that weekend and hotels are being heavily booked.If any East Fife fans just happen to be going there at that time I suggest checking accommodation now.

Is this 100% confirmed yet?

Heard on Saturday that we play someone begginning with T on the Friday and kendall Town on the Saturday but it's not 100% confirmed yet