Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
O/T Happy Birthday to........

Rothes Fifer!

From the Patersons!!!

Re: O/T Happy Birthday to........

Yay! And from the geriatric.

Boy, The chinese reporter is sure gonna get his dumps on Saturday night!!!

Good job it's not Eugene's birthday then.

Happy birthday fun size. Have a good un.

...and best wishes from the Fifers

happy birthday to the 6th Beatle. Just think now you can have a beer>!!!

A' the very best, Lee. Now that you're old enough to drink I'll stand you a pint next time you're at Bayview (girlfriend permitting?? )
By the way, I hope you like your first taste of alcohol. It would be an awfy thing if you finally reached eighteen and found out it didn't agree with you!

(By the way, sorry but can't make it to your birthday bash. Soon to be married daughter has arranged a meeting between us and her future in-laws to discuss wedding plans that night (Probably involves money! ))

Happy Birthday chubby

Jim,I didn`t know you had a daughter??

Happy Birthday Lee,you can now join the boozers club

happy birthday

aye, Lounge Lizard, but as ye'll see SHE'S SPOKEN FUR, SO FORGET IT!!!

aye, you're all due me a pint now!, doesnt mean i will buy one back tho! x x

Nae cheek RF! You better be nice to the BURGER boys and girl!

Congratulations Lee

How many of the Burger Boys (or more importantly girl) have a sore head or throat this morning?

happy birthday not so Yunglee

No' me - I feel invincible!

Had a really good night.... well the parts that I can remember were good. There must have been something in the sandwiches - from the buffet onwards, the night was a blur!

Although I do recall an altercation with Kelly Brooke at a bus stop.....

Everyone still OK with the balaclavas idea for The Firm next season!?

Good party Lee, really enjoyed ourselves. Ians breakdancing was superb.

Was the wife happy at you taking Kelly Brook home or did you leave her in Glenrothes I_10?

"Balaclavas for the firm" dearie me.

Dearie me indeed Gordon! I wont go on about his ideas for storming Starks Park either! As well as a Firm there seems to be contenders for the first Bayview Boy Band. Fare dodger had the routine sussed!

Yes Mikey, I seem to be a tad hungover. Goodness knows how. Someone must have spiked my lemonade.

I felt very, very old last night! I'm sure though that my youthfulness(sp) shone through with my funky moves!!

Felt fine this morning until I went for a swim... but for some reason I have a sore chin and knuckles!!

Great to see Euan Donaldson and family again.

Lee

Sorry I couldn't make it on Saturday night mate but one of the clan had a wee bit of an accident

Will explain all when I see you next

Sounds like it was good un anyway

Unfortuantly, Kelly Brook perished in the fight with 'piggy-fifer'

Fare dodger's 'feed the chicken' dance went down a treat only for I_10 to get the rewards!

Rewards - ahem! I was just being polite

haha! I meant rewards in a tounge of cheek fashion!