Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bring a dish day

Just a reminder that next week is bring a dish day on the supporters bus. Posting this today as the "all inclusive" crew will be too pissed tomorrow to discuss it!!
Anyhoo, each person on the bus is invited to bring along a sample of their home cooking for sharing with the now saivating assembled throng. Would be handy if there was some advanced warning as to what everyone is bringing so there are no duplications.
Will be really interesting to see what Steve Neill brings made from talcum powder!!!

Re: Bring a dish day

Must really proof read these posts!
Just a reminder that next week is bring a dish day on the supporters bus. Posting this today as the "all inclusive" crew will be too pissed tomorrow to discuss it!!
Anyhoo, each person on the bus is invited to bring along a sample of their home cooking for sharing with the now SALIVATING assembled throng. Would be handy if there was some advanced warning as to what everyone is bringing so there are no duplications.
Will be really interesting to see what Steve Neill brings made from talcum powder!!!

If any of his dishes are dusted with "icing sugar" there is no way I`m tasting it!
Not sure what I`m making yet and Jim P tells me that his is a secret...As long as it isn`t a casserole.

Everywhere I eat, my sauce tastes creamy.

Just thought! Maybe Kerriann could send along a mouth watering little something she did earlier!

Anyone on the bus allergic to nuts?

Its only Hammy's singing we're lergic to!!!

I can bring water if you want!!

Aye I am

I've got half a casserole needing used up.

Ooooh! Thomas!
Will you be taking bridge rolls?
You would be better pre-ordering them to save you having to rush all around the town at the last minute like you had to do that New Year when we first met. I was just saying to Effie, wasn't I Effie, that I'm partial to a bit tongue now and again. Effie likes a good beef.
Ooooh! A bit tongue! A good beef! Ooooh, young man! At your age - AT OUR AGE!! YOUNG MAN!!!

could someone tell big kev that its bring a dish day and not bring a pish day .hes bringing a spare pair o jeans just incase