Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Photos

Pictures from today's game, including a good one of the goal, can be seen at:

www.putfile.com/dyker

Re: Photos

Great stuff as ever, Jim.

Interesting to see the look of determination on Jon Smart's face as the goal goes in. He's absolutely willing it over the line, and ready to explode when it does. Illustrates the guy's commitment perfectly.

Just noticed on photo 14 - there's a QP player playing an air guitar!

What is Doddsie saying to the ballboy in photo 12?

As ever,great photos Jim. Also brilliant to meet you yesterday!

Jim

New photo on official site is excellent.

Well done Jim this is good value for us folks overseas it puts the pictures to Jim Beavers' great match reports on Friends from the Wemyss website www.friendsfromthewemyss.co.uk
TA

Thanks for the comments!
Oh, and Andrew, nice to meet you as well.
Strange, though, how you said you were hard up but still managed to afford a meal and get p!shed with the 'all inclusive' party on Saturday as well!
You see, I don't think your name really is Andrew, is it now? And you'd better be on your guard, because I'm working on how I'm going to get you back, YA WIND UP MERCHANT!!

C`mon Jim surely that`s us level now ? In fact,wait a minute,I could still be due you one,after the old ladies outside Carltons and also the mysterious phone call I recieved at Arbroath.

Aye, but I'm sure there's been other wind ups to take into account as well!
And I don't suppose you had anything to to with the massed gesturing incident at Dumbarton recently??
(actually, that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen - the vision of you and JP and the rest giving me one and two fingered salutes and shouting "hey - get THIS in yer East Fife programme!" was absolutely brilliant!)