Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hospatality

id like to thank everyone involved in making this a wonderful day. cheers to davie hamilton and jim stevenson and andy hain for the presentation of a signed ball to the youngest ever all inclusive supporter LINZI , . CHEERS. GREAT DAY

Re: hospatality

Just a bunch o drunkards on the piss! An embarrassment to the good name of EFFC & causing trouble with QP Directors! You should all be barred from ever attending an EF game again! Wish I'd joined you tho
Mind get your haute cuisine sorted for next week, Stevie's bringing the sprinklers!!!
Looking forward to it already! Slipped up! Only put the rice on half an hour ago, but should just about be ready for next week ok.

Was it just me or did anyone else think the meal was disappointing?
Tinned carrots and sweetcorn?? Pretty sure the potatoes were tinned as well and as for the "minute steak"....

I was told that the cobblers in leven was broken into on friday and there was a numerous amount of leather soles taken,I assume that was what we where trying to eat yesterday and I wish they quote the right price in the programme which is £47 not £40 as stated.

I believe someone had lockjaw trying to eat the minute steak!Seriously,the Club should take a look at the catering as the main course was reminiscent of a bad school dinner.Only the dessert got pass marks and that was because it was bought in!
I`m sure there will be better fare on offer at the bring a dish day next week.

I wolud like to thank all the all inclusives for their generous tip it was greatly appreciated.And thanks for a great night out. Still suffering at the moment.

Liam

I'm a little hurt and resentful in respect of your remarks

Mike
Mind about getting me the letter heads, need them this week

I forgot.
Wilma to the rescue!

hey mike u sunnin it or workin. or you all inclusive

kilted ham you make it home alright

Working but I have the boys at Apollon (Lemosos's professional football team) considering starting up their version of the "All Inclusives"

Mike Flett in Cyprus give me a call or e-mail me

fao mike flett

did u remember who linzi picked for the poy voucher for the dance next week .

Kilted Ham

Give me a call please.

it was jabba mike