Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Season Tickets valid for home play-offs?

Are season tickets valid for the play-offs? I assume they are, given that the play-off is part of the League competition. Can someone confirm this please?

cheers.

Re: Season Tickets valid for home play-offs?

There not,asked Dave Marshall yesterday.Said there not because the season tickets are for the 18 league games not any other games.

i hope Dave in saying tickets were not valid for the play offs was tongue in cheek. The season ticket was for all league games and the play offs are part of of the league. As i mentioned earlier on this season there has been no incentive to buy a season ticket for the last few seasons but i have i continued to renew to give the club much needed revenue up front. if tickets are not valid i think this is a step backwards. Remember when season tickets were valid for friendlies and cup games - there was an incentive!

there is only 18 tickets in the book and only one left in mine,so it looks unlikely.

Perhaps a compromise would be for season ticketholders to recieve a money off voucher for all play off home games at the Albion game??

Igor - There should be no need for a compromise. Play off games are still part of the SFL fixture list. I would have hoped that the club would have learnt in recent seasons that a season ticket has to be attractive for people to buy. I sent a letter to the board several months ago about simple things such as giving season ticket holders a team sheet as they went through the turnstiles - minimal cost to the club - and entry into , if not cup games (although i can't see why although i understand the club have to cover the cost due to sharing of gates - they have received money up front ) or at least entry into pre season friendlies. i never got a reply.