Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lunch on the bus

No doubt all the food plans will have been made so in an attempt to add a bit of class to the meals on wheels Mrs TOC is making pain de fruits avec melangees epices et un couche de le beurre.
Apologies to the French language.

Re: Lunch on the bus

I'll have the cream of sumyungman.

TOC,Is that a Fruit Loaf?

Unfortunately I can't make it on Saturday as I'll be at my mum and dad's Golden Wedding (no photos ).
Pity, because I could have provided petit pains avec jambon et fromage.
For dessert, glace avec cents et milles.

ALWAYS SAID THAT MRS TOC WAS A SNOB. TO GOOD FOR HIM.?????

Apart from Hammy and the Lady on the Bus,does anyone else like Tripe and onions?
It`s just that I would need to know in advance,as it takes quite a while to cook.

Bob,
Yes,with butter.

Bailey,
You must try to work out the caps lock problem you have.

Sorted.so sorry.

Drunken women on bus will pissed in Dublin this weekend as opposed to pissed in Leven so no tripe please!
For god sake please nobody take chest pains this weekend as Vic Nurse will be talking to the tattie munchers!

As long as they are just talking to them Liam,if you know what I mean...nudge,nudge,w*nk,w*nk!!

Toj,what are you making?

The single Mum that has moved in round the corner is a bit of a dish,so I might bring her!

Hope it goes well on Sat Jim.Saw the cake the day at work.Wizn'y decorated yer,so a wiz gau pit ,in yelly un black icing,
HOSS,PHOTOGRAPHER O THE YEAR!!!!
Thoucht ad better no incase a got inti bother fi the boss.
In sane that,it WID gan doon a treet wi the guys on the bus richt enough.

Enfifer - a hope ye hivny broken onny o' the icing aff tae hae a try!

Home at last. What is this Lunch on the bus thing? My last game was E.Stirling away, so something new has obviously happened. Explain please!!

Looking forward to stenny on the bus. Will be at the Boolin club for a wee pint afore the bus. Kilted twat & Viking bastard, see ya in the mornin.

fifeyboab its bring a dish day today on the bus

Is there a microwave on the bus?

Ah'v no had time to prepare and i don't eat on Saturdays, pits yi aff the bev so it does. I'll pass on the dish the day and watch whit goes on and i'll be up for it at Arbroath.