Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lounge tomorrow

Due to the high uptake of corporate tomorrow I would get there early if you want your usual pint or two as space will be at a premium.You could always save yourself for the POTY Dance however.

Re: Lounge tomorrow

Great to hear about the corporate sales Dave. A sign that the club is going places once again.
What a difference a year makes eh?

Dave,can you explain why the Club advertises a package at £40 then adds VAT on it when payment is due.
Surely the customer should be made aware of this PRIOR to booking?

Bob

The official website advertises the Silver £40 package as plus vat.The Gold £60 package is the same,only the Bronze £25 package is vat included.

Dave, I know it's a bit late in the day but the bottle bar used to be a good idea when the lounge was busy, is that a possibility tomorrow given the corporate numbers?

Angusfifer

You are right.

What happened is in the past as far as I am concerned but I have allowed myself the memory of being refused return to the ground on the day of the POTY dance last year,a year ago tomorrow.As you say, things have changed.

Stewart

I think the space will be the main problem tomorrow.The bottle bar is easy to open now and is not a problem as long as we have someone to work it.I would be happy to do it myself now that I think of it.

Cheers Dave, It's certainly quicker and easier if people just want bottles and have the right change.

The big question is...will they have nookie broon?

dave was on the stenny site there corporates is plus vat but vat is waved for the members of the supporters club .explain that one to bob lol