Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
EFST Sponsored Cycle Today

Here's to all the lads taking part in the bike run today from the Forth Road Bridge to Bayview.

I will be with you all in spirit and in the car!!

Re: EFST Sponsored Cycle Today

Approximate timing:
10.30 East End Park
11.00 Central Parkthen
12 noon Stark Park
Bayview around 1 ish.
A&E Victoria 1.15!

All the best folks.

A & E 1.15 Eugene ?? Have you pre-booked it ?? Be half an hour before it comes !

Well that was that! Route ompleted by all 6 intrepid cylists in 2 hours 50 minutes.
Totals to be confirmed but think we've raise in exces of £1000 or the MS Society.
Thanks to everyone who sponsored us.

Liam

First class effort.
Thanks to you and all your cyclists.

Names please.

Thanks to Liam for organising the bike run yesterday and also to Jim, Eugene and Kerriann for their support, refreshments and photo taking. Big thanks to all the sponsors and the welcoming committee that greeted us at Bayview.

Liam or Jim could you e-mail me the photos please, it'll convince the people at work that I did it.

Thanks.

Stewart - files are quite big, about 3 or 4 megabytes per photo. Do you have broadband?

Yes,should be ok.

Thanks.

Is someone writing an article for the East Fife Mail? If so, could Liam or someone tell me which photo you'd like to use and I'll forward it to them.

Can I get some photos please Jim?

Not had any through yet Jim were you able to send any?

Photos sent at around 20:30, Stewart.

Large files, six photos sent individually.

Thanks Jim, got them now.