Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Photos from today's game

Photos now uploaded to:

www.putfile.com/dyker

Re: Photos from today's game

First game I have seen for a few months unfortunately - we have quite a few talented players but as a team we are rubbish and Baikie has to take the blame for that - teamwork won it for Albion. We had no shape or balance and nobody seemed able to judge the weight or have the skill to make a decent pass where it would hurt - if we are to have any chance in the playoffs there needs to be a huge improvement and if we have days where we play like today would it be worthwhile - Stranraer will be no pushover - it will be interesting to see who resigns for next season if Baikie is still at the helm.

Mike - nice to see you again before the game today. Good to know you're on the road to recovery!!
Shame about your theory about how the Fife only win when you're there, though!!
I think you are right on some of the things you've posted above, but I feel I must stick up for Dave Baikie. OK, so maybe he hasn't won the league for us this seaaon, but I say give the guy a decent chance. Maybe next year? Second Division title?
Two or three years down the road I'm certain you (and everyone else!) will be campainging for Dave to stay as East fife Manager!!!!!!!
A lot of positive vibes at the POTY dance tonight. Johnny Smart has agreed a new two year deal and it's rumoured Greig McDonald has done the same.
Right - enough gibbering - it's after two in the morning. Ah'm awa' tae bed.

hi Jim

Any chance I can copy a few of your pics to use in our next Rovers Match programme ? I'll obviously credit yourself. Also any pics of any of our goals ?

thanks in advance.

cheers tee kasule.