Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Player Of The Year Dance Winners and Pics

Been trying to get these uploaded inbetween watching the hockey tonight, so they're finally up HERE.

Jim C should have some better ones of the trophy winners up later today

Re: Player Of The Year Dance Winners and Pics

Great pics Gof.Looks like a good time was had by all.

I'd just like to say thanks to the organisers and the supporters club for a cracking night lastnight, really enjoyed myself and it's great to catch up with everyone again. Some amusing pics GoF! i'd like to think I wasn't as drunk as I looked

See you all next week.

My apologies for not getting there last night. Was at the game, glad rags all prepared at the house. Late staff call offs at the pub function meant having to work last night.
Hope everyone had a great night. See you all in the bus Saturday.

Great Night! Some rather unflattering pics i have to say

Yeah I think I've found my niche in the market!

Jim takes good quality, flattering pics and I take blackmail material!

Least you don't look like a chipmunk in any pics!

That girl was trying to steal my ball! S'no fair!

Funny pics GoF. I seem to have lost my portly shape that is in one of the pics!!

Congratulations to all the winners last night. It was a top night!

Yes it did seem that virtually everyone had a great night!

Aw Tam my hearts bleeding right now!!

It must have been all the good tunes we played for you guys

The band ware superb.They would go down a storm at Kittys!

had a superb night well the organisers.buffett was first class,had the roast beef for ma denner the day lol

The band were really good. More of the same next year please!

Btw Band_Guy - did you check out Half Man Half Biscuit tunes?

They played a great song that had Smarty and Youngs girl singing along,also GoF was in his element.
Have heard it before but can`t remember the name..anyone help?

This un?

its dundee band the view

That`s the one.Cheers Igor.

it looks like in one of the pics jay is saying something and doing a boobs impression ?????

He was telling me about his brest implants that he's going to get after we win the play offs.

Some night! Thoroughly enjoined myself.
And where is the last place you want to go to with a hangover like mine the day?
That's right. The Links Market.

Nevermore!!!

Thanks a lot for the compliments, glad you all enjoyed it

We had a lot more tunes but were running out of time so just powered through the last set. Never even killed that noise limiter the second half

And Kerriann, I couldn’t remember the name of the band you said. I will go and have a look now. Better be worth it

No it won't be worth it! I can't stand them but they seem to be a favourite amongst some of the (mad) East Fife fans!