Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Photos from POY Dance

a small selection of photos (I actually took 156 pictures last night!) can be seen at:

www.putfile.com/dyker

Re: Photos from POY Dance

get them all up jim!!

I don't know if you were at the same dance as GoF Jim. Your photo's seem to be missing the red eye that GoF's have!

I can't even remember you taking any pictures though I bet Tam can!

Totally embarrassed last night! Grown up "adults" acting like kids....pathetic!

How was your head thismorning after all that juice Tam?

Igor,I`ll have you know that once I arrived home,having got rid of Mr & Mrs Hoss,I sat back,relaxed on the couch and had a chilled tin of Top Deck.

I climbed the power station chimney.

Tam - how as laser quest? Was it worth it?

the real party was at ma house yesterday the bhoys winning the league no going to some mickey mouse play aff game which i hope ur gubed and taw u can get tae u canny drink like the real big bhoys zak ur no much better with ma real pals

you have not got any pals coco,azz only hings about wi you cause he's efter yer wife.

Just uploaded another couple, including an entry for the Cheesiest Grin of the Year Competition.

Jim upload the lot of them

Most of the photos that I haven't uploaded aren't as clear as the ones on display, they're the same subjects from a different angle, or they're pretty repetitive (here's Jon Smart getting presented with yet another trophy, for example!! ).
Also, some people have expressed a wish in the past that I do not upload photos of them to the internet and I have to respect that. Many of the photos that I haven't uploaded are either of the people in question, or they are in the background.
In addition, if anyone is unhappy at any photo already uploaded, just let me know and it'll be removed immediately

Apart from Tam, that is.