Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Craig O’Reilly to leave Dens Park

DUNDEE ARE to allow frontman Craig O’Reilly to leave Dens Park.

The 19-year-old former Raith Rovers striker, who has a year left on his contract, has spent the season on loan to East Fife.

“We’ve circulated clubs in the lower leagues that Craig is available for a nominal fee,” said player-manager Alex Rae.

Dundee will be without suspended defender Gary Smith for tomorrow’s final game of the campaign at Clyde but that opens the door for skipper Gary McKenzie to return. Also set for a place in the starting line-up, after completing his one-match ban, is Rae himself.

Meanwhile, former Dundee United keeper Tony Bullock has emerged as a possible signing target for the Dark Blues as they seek someone to challenge Ludovic Roy for the first-team jersey next term.

Re: Craig O’Reilly to leave Dens Park

Sign Him!

Hopefully we can sign him, we need a goalscorer and Craig is more than capable.

I'd imagine we'll have competition from the likes of Brechin, Montrose and Raith, but hopefully that won't be a problem.

Get him signed now!!!

I do not want him at our club.

I think the feeling is mutual.

This is a no-brainer surely. Get that contract ready now !

Get him signed up now!!!,before other clubs get there chance.

I'm sure Willie is at work on this as we speak. Hope so anyway!

A lot may depend on whether we go up, but Craig seems to like being at the Club and it was nice to see that a loan signing went to the bother of coming along to the PoY dance on Saturday.

spoke to someone very close to him and he siad "HE WOULD LOVE TO STAY AT EAST FIFE " so i guess he will stay if we fork out !!!!!!!!!