Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Next Years Signings.

Anyone heard anything about next years signings or speculation over who we are getting please post some up to let me know thank you

Re: Next Years Signings.

Somebody that looks like he could eat some hay, Ronald something, he made enquiries. He said the docks looked like the ones they have in Barcelona.

Will be the players the Rovers do not want.!!!

Like Fotheringham?

A good divison 2 pro.
A very good division 3 pro.
Not a division 1 pro.

And too good for wraith!

Big Dunc
Even you can see he is not a division 1 player. Thats why he is going to Methil. So some of you lot do think we will go up. That makes me all warm, thank you.

RR1, that warm feeling probably means that you've pished yourself again. What players are the Linos signing next year? Tired of French DJs or Italian motor mechanics yet?

Is that why all you Kirkcaldy boys have lino, cos yous are always having "warm feelings" aw over the floor?

Go on, squelch yer way over tae the computer and give us a reply.

We have started by signinig the spine of the team big Marv,Lumsden,Silvio,Mcmanus.
We have to see what league we are in but i would expect Pelosi,Wilson & our young Dennis to sign on season long loans. Eight already & i would like Carcary to sign as well but i would think some SPL clubs would want him as well.
We have some players who are not so good, where will they end up!!!!!!

Aye, yous are guid at keepin aw the guid wans. Got anyother Jabbas or Pat Clarkes to give away?

Down to the Manager who he let go. I would not have let them go.At least we now have most of our best players signed so the squad can only get better.

It can ONLY get better!!

BETTERER than you lot

RR1, it's about time that you bowed down and recognised our dominance, after all we have been the official Champions of Fife for the last two years and in the final this year anaw.

"Our best players" half the folk you mentioned are Hearts or Rangers players! Maybe you could get big Armand back in a deal wi Greggs the bakers.

DHAS
How many Rangers players do we have on loan? 0
We do have a few on loan from Hearts but it is all about how you use the loan deals. We do and it works, all within the SFL rules. As for your greatness that you think you have then fine but league stats confirm that you are the worst team in Fife just now. Visit statto.com it will confirm what all of Fife football fans know.

Congratulations on hijaking 'possible signings', to 'my dad is bigger than your dad'.

Still wonder why we tell you to piss off on a regular basis?

Or do you have lots of 'friends' on here as well?

I know a couple of wraith muppets but have no interest on going on wraith sites, so why do you do it?

Probably because this site is better than the Raith sites and TBH is always busier.
Don`t know why,but most of my fellow Rovers buddies don`t bother with the internet.

I suppose it is hard to pay a decent computer off with provy cheques.
So you come on another clubs forum, because it is busier than your own? Why don't you try P&B? It's even busier than this one...

Hey Raitharoversa1a.

Wasa matta you no mention me eh? You signa me. I fixa your car then, barrabing, you pay me loadsa money, I scora loadsa goals eh? Everybody happy eh!

You tell the Polizia, you sleep witha fishes eh!

Bonjour mon amis

Eet iz I, Oncle Claude Anelka. Ah know of some veeree good French amateur playerz who could play for ze Rovers.

J'adore ze Rovers. Ze are like a beautiful woman. How you zay, I like ze fannies!

Ah am also liking ze Coldplay, who ah play all ze time in mon discotheque.

Until ze next time

Claude

Heard at the weekend that Fairbairn has signed for us. Personally, I would rather he stayed wi the Rovers. But if he has joined up again he will get my support

so then rr1, you would agree that we have signed a good 2nd div player then in Fotheringham? scroll up the page if you don't...

unless you think he was baggage for you in the 1st division...

JT I hope youre wrong, we don,t want Fairbairn back. No mention of this on the Raith site.

Fairbairn, fozzy(gutted hes leaving but as he stated raith might be going full time and he has a great job at the dockyard he doesnt want to leave so part time is his only choice) and 1 other raith player will be joining East Fife in the closeseason

all the best to fozzy i really hope he does a job for you at EF

What a joke if Fairbairn rejoins us. Why, why, why? A non-team player if ever there was one, who is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is AND he's a disruptive influence in the dressing room to boot. Bollocks.

Could you imagine Blackadder and Fairbairn in the same team !!!!!!!!???????

No way should Fairbairn return, can anyone confirm that we have shown interest in him. This could be Grays big mistake if it is true. I am coming to the conclusion that Gray can not see past Raith for squad players, which poses the question, What input if any does Baikie have?

Come on guys,Fairbairn wiz gid fer a laugh.Au they step oors un then fawn on iz erse.Au they coloured bits he yist ti wear,the fanny he yist ti bring.Only hope this time roond,the first fucked up stepoor he diz,Johnny Smirt boots um inti the staund!!!!!!!!!!!!(Whar he belongs!!!!)