Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
buses to stranraer

the supporters club is planning to take 2 buses to stranraer anyone interested. the buses will leave bayview at 9.30

Re: buses to stranraer

Would it be possible to book two seats?
Coming from Arbroath we are obviously non-members. What is the fare?

angus i will book your seats the price is £5 for adults £2 for pensioners and kids

The fans have a huge part to play in the play-offs.I cannot see many from Stranraer being there on Wednesday so we need to be that proverbial 12th man.Our opponents' home gates have not been huge so if we can go there in numbers and outshout their support we can make all the difference.COME ON THE FIFE.

Willie is again sponsoring the Supporters Club in putting on the second bus for which we thank him.

3 seats for me please.

franco ill goin second bus to help u out

Franco

Can I book one seat from Glenrothes please

Regarding the bus, I live in Lochgelly, could I be picked up on route?

seats are all booked. stuart we are picking up at hungry horse in kdy any chance you can make it there.

If there's a seat Franco I can be there, just tell me what time!

stuart ive booked you a seat we should be there appox 9.45-10 approx

Excellent, I'll be there!

Are both buses full?Young Michael Cunningham and his Dad are requiring two seats if possible.

no, dave i meant to post that there seats were booked.i have around 60 names so far

brian can you take simon and mary off the bus.simons working cheers

franco

Cheers. Can you put Michael and his Dad on your list and I'll let them know.

have done dave cheers

Hi Franco

2 seats please...

cheers

your seats are booked toj.

cheers Franco...

forgot to say I need picking up at Kdy (Hungry Horse).. take it 09:45 will be about right?

can a book one seat franco, barry booked some on saturday at the game but a was wntin one more cheers andy

Could I book one seat, please? Ta,

Franco can I book one seat please - leaving from Bayview.

ta

franco

Two seats from the Lomond Centre for Lee and Chris.

Franco

Confirming 3 seats for me, boarding at Bayview

How many seats are left?

20 or so seats left I reckon.

franco,put Margaret Sword down for the Lomond Centre.

franco

Two seats for Bill Malcolm on same bus as Grant and Heath.How many seats are left now?

Franco,just the 1 seat for me now and not the 3 as originally requested.

Franco 2 seats for Laura & Niall please, they're going with Eugene (still to confirm that he's ok with that!)Bayview pick up

75 names so far.

Franco, can you confirm the pick up time at Kirkcaldy for tomorrow?
Cheers.

Buses will leave sharp from Bayview at 9.30 reaching Lomond Centre at 9.45 and Chapel at 9.55 give or take 5 mins.See you all at Stranraer.

just a suggestion but would it no be better to have one bus going to glenrothes and one to kirkcaldy to save time?

a asked for a extra seat on here but am goin 2 have to cancle as the boy who wanted to go cant make it. c come on the fife!

Thanks for my wee lift to Ayr today... Second leg of journey home tomorrow on the Megabus.