Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
About Jonathan

Jonathan is a moderator on the Raith Rovers fan talk site. Here is his profile information.

Total posts: 1008 (0.58 posts per day]

That's right - 0.58 posts per day on his own club's website, in fact a website that he runs. Now look at his recent posts on AFTN.

Today 4 (so far)
Yesterday 2
Saturday 2
Friday 7
Thursday 1
Wednesday 6

Jonathan, have you got lost? And if not, how about getting lost?

Re: About Jonathan

Well the more you post about them the more they are going to reply!

If you don't like what the post just ignore any threads or posts that they make.

I've got more pals on this site than the Raith one. I can't help it that most of my pals are F*fe fans?

If you all come on here and tell me to stop posting on the AFTN site then I will seriously consider leaving you in peace.

You're turning from the dark side then? Just join us, you know you want to! You're even voting on the best goalie, and I nearly even agreed with your choice. I would never be interested in the best wraith player (which is Anelka lol!), so c'mon, be a man about it, and admit you love all things black and gold...

Honest to goodness I absolutely hate the F*fe. Much more than England, Townies, Cowdengelly, OF.

I have been to a few F*fe games though and, unlike, most on here, can remember when they were a better team than Raith (couple of years in the early/mid 80's)

I come on here cos it is a good forum and I do have pals on here.

Never mean to really upset folk here, but I do like to get stuck into you F*fe bawbags. If it is really getting everyone down then I might leave. It would be tough especially just as me and GoF are starting to seriously hit it off.

J
GOF is warming to me as well.

what pals Jojo?????????

Jonathan, if you have more pals on here than anywhere else, I make it you have just two pals in total? You've almost got me feeling sorry for you!

Pie.

RR1 you had probably better announce to the rest o yer Lino Lickin pals that JoJo's a Fife fan noo. He spends all his time on here, has started going to the games again, is picking favourite players and is going round to GOF's bit every other night, to play Half Man Half Biscuit records.

Welcome aboard JoJo!

No one has asked me to leave, so I think I'll stay.

Ye,a suppose some o the stuff ye come oot wi iz quite humerous richt enough.

Jojo - East Fife's wee pet dug lol!

Enfifer or GoF? Enfifer or GoF? I just can't decide...

is this you fantasising who gets the front in a spit roast?

Egg.

Don't let the b******* grind you down - you sound like a pretty decent bloke. At leat there are three of us as Rovers fans who consider East Fife to be the real derby. If we all left this lot would feel really lonely. After all not many off them turn up on a Saturday.

I think it's you LR, Jonny boy and RR1 that are the lonely ones.

Pie.

Thanks LR. It's comments like that that keep me going. You sound like a great guy too.

Jonny,there you go,theres yer best mate.Now ye kin gan in leave me un Gof alin.Ony wy,a dinny hay ony pals.A jist kin folk!!!!!!!!