Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Let's do it

Next Saturday tea-time a place in Division 2 of the SFL awaits us if we all want it badly enough.

Everyone travelling on the Team,Ladies and Supporters buses and by train or car to Stranraer tomorrow need to plan,play,will and support each other heart and soul.There is now no time for ifs,buts and maybes just lets do it.The final will be taken care off when it comes but only total togetherness will see us play in it.

A lot of our supporters unfortunately cannot be there tomorrow so it is up to us to make their voices heard.Let's have a good day and make their day too.

Let's all want it so badly that it hurts and the togetherness will win the day.

Let,s do it.

Re: Let's do it

Here here.

Three grames away from promotion.

Just think where we were this time last year and how far we've come.

Let's hear everyone's voices tomorrow and on Wednesday and next Saturday.

We can do this.

We WILL do this.

BELIEVE

Ladies? nobody mentioned ladies going! Mmmmmm,nice!

Goodluck to all going down tommorow,scream shout and support the team till the end and i will see you all next saturday at the final

Totally echo what Dave says. I can't make it tomorrow and it is one of the few grounds I've not been to. Good luck guys for tomorrow.

The fans were brilliant on Wednesday and we will be better tomorrow. This is just the start of a new beginning where we all unite to help make our club great again.Guys like Tweed signing and Mcdonald and Smart.ows that they want to be part of something special and they know it is happening at East Fife.
Just over one year ago I cried tears of unhappiness at what was happening.Hopefully tomorrow and next Saturday it will be tears of joy,knowing that my club,our club are on the brink of something special.

Dave just hit the nail on the head with that post there.
Lets all get behind the team for these next 3 games but first and foremost tommorow and lets get into this final and up into divison 2.

There is 3 games to go,we all want it badly so lets do this and move up the away and never look back.

C`Mon the Fife,We can do this!!!!

Absolutely!
I'd just like to echo what Dave has said.
A good vocal support is like a twelfth man.
Out on the park, as I keep saying, the team DO hear the supporters. I reckon we'll almost out-number the home support tomorrow ... er it's after mdnight ... I should say .. we'll almost out-number the home support TODAY!!
REMEMBER IT'S ONLY 'HALF TIME'. RIGHT BEHIND THE TEAM AT STRANRAER AND LET'S GET TO THE FINAL!!!!!
COME ON THE FIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I go out on the piss, good luck to the team, I hope you do it in style. You have the skill, talent and ability to win it, and I know you will be backed by the loudest, craziest and best supporters in the land.
C'mon the Fife!

Down in London our flights are booked for the final.

Make sure we get there.

C'MON THE FIFE

Its SNP now Slim u cant get back over the border coz u'v waived ur Scottish rights by working for the man

The red flag knows no borders Neil

Come on Boys another exile ready to travel far next week please get us there. We are the EF THE EF FC...