Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fans

From everyone at East Fife.

Thank you for the magnificent support today.

We are now into the final and we need your voice.

Re: Fans

so u and nan and the board clapping along with us dave cheers thers only one dave marshall

Probably the best vocal support I have witnessed in years. hic!

tam did u meet that person tweed

Ma fingers are still mingin`!!!!

heey tam so is the lounge lizards

hi folk thats the best vocal support for a long time from start to finish shouting and singing all the way.havent enjoyed a season so much in a ages the turn around at bayview is awesome. .sadly i cant make it to wednesdays game but i`ll be there on saturday to see the fife get promotion if you all iclusive raise your glass looking forward to a great party next saturday see you all then COME ON THE FIFE

The fans were tremendous yesterday and I think being under that small covered area really help with the noise generated.

Have some pics and video footage which I'll hopefully get posted up on the site later today.

What a day out..the bus was superb...the noise generated by our fans was outstanding. I Cannae talk the day too much singing.... and my head is way sore.... too many Magners, JD & coke etc... but hey it was worth it ..... roll on Wednesday....

That bus journey must have been horrific! It was bad enough in the car and we only had to get back to Edinburgh!

Hey Fiferhal... with the crack and the bevi the journey wasnae too painful.. albeit today is painful :).... God Bless the Bevi!

the bus journey home was painful to start with..... then the beer kicked in and it was magic! Salueting the team bus every time we passed was a great way to pass the time!

Had a great time yesterday lads - Cheers

Beer...Bevvy.....Bus??? Hmmmmmm!!

Atmosphere yesterday was the best ive ever witnessed at an East Fife game,more of the same on Wed night at Firhill please!
Think the shed we were in yesterday did help it a bit but the noise we were makin was brilliant and you could see the players appreaciated it at the end with them all appluading us.
Wouldn`t it be great if it was like that at every away game.

Ahhh Inspector M,
your interpretation is way off the mark!

The beer etc was consumed in the WhiteCraigs rugby club (on route and on way back)- not on the bus! We are law abiding supports that would not abuse the law. Good cops dont succeed by making misplaced assumptions.....

2/10 for your efforts. Carry on like this and your career and reputation will be in tatters.

regards
a bus passenger