Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Has anyone....

Been watching the promotion DVD thisweek?

de ja vu time?

Re: Has anyone....

I'd love to but misplaced my copy a while back.

If anyone has a spare knocking about would be grateful

Jonathan would lend you his, but he watches it every day.

it would be too stained.

and not just from his vast doughnut intake

What promotion DVD? I feel this may be another money spinner for the trust just like the Rangers Skol Cup game. Anybody care to copy it and a donation will go to the trust in return.

Agreed.Heard aboot it,but never got a chance ti get a copy.Ony ither offers ti mak it worth while??????????

I would like one aswell

I watched it today,must say it is brilliant.Get goosebumps when you see the ball hittin the net from Deuchar and when you hear the noise from us.Brilliant stuff.
More of the same over the next two games please!

Kerrie-ann,
You managed to get things moving for the Rangers DVD. Can you do the same for the promotion one? More money for the Trust's coffers.

I have lots of video footage of the game and the celebrations after the goal and promotion (not the goal!), so could stick that on a DVD too and you could get that copied and do it as a double discer.