Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
See you there

Just off to get the kit on the team bus and get the show on the road.Let's go for it!!!!!!!

Re: See you there

Lets win this.

Haven't been able to wangle work off for tonight - but am travelling up from London for Saturday's game. Good luck tonight lads and let's hope this is just the beginning of a steady climb up the leagues. Come on the Fife!

I'm stuck at home too! It's going to be a long night!

Saturday is a different kettley fish!

Good luck lads and

C'MON THE FIFE!

Just dropped Cameron off for the bus. Didnae feel great having to drive off knowing I wasn`t going.
Good luck East Fife.

waiting in Dunfermline for my lift to Weegieland feeling sorry for Kerrian and Tam - NOT

Sittin in Uddingston bored out ma head waitin on time passing,so i can go to the game.
Its murder a tell u murder.

Dont worry well make up the noise for yous who cant make it tonight and hopefully come back with a positive result and am confident we will.

Come on the Fife!!!!!!

Tam, cannae believe yer no gaun!!
I'll be on the net all night, 3 hours in front so its gonna be a late one!! C'mon the Fife.

Well annoyed I'm missing it too, especially after the two voyages south last week. Roll on Saturday...

Tam - Cameron approached me outside Firhill and said his dad would be really disappointed I didny have the camera with me because his dad was grounded again and he was going to just have to look at the photos like he had to do when we played Arbroath the last time his dad was grounded.

So, what have you been up to this time? Eh?

Tam,sorry you couldn't make it but Cameron was in good hands with his "uncle" Jim P.
There can't be many at his age who have been shown the best place to smoke a joint in a petrol station.

Plaudits for Jim as well for managing to sneak him into the titty bar under his long mac

One of the girls was asking for Lounge Lizard.

Muppets!

That's why you're grounded

You been doing naughty stuff with Oscar the Grouch in his trash can???