Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CRAIG WINTER

Has joined Raith on a two year deal. Unlucky EF.

Re: CRAIG WINTER

Seemingly Carcary and Hislop have re signed too? Amazing.

Fairbairn to Stirling Albion.

Phew!!

Fairbairn to SA. Who will he put out that side!!!

RR1 GO AND PLAY WITH YOURSELF, GO ON, BEAT IT,.. Quote "i can't get a girlfriend" nae wonder you keep sitting on yer PC anoying the shit out of us. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. GO AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BORE. Mind you if you did get a bird she'd get bored with yer wee man, she'd be straight out looking for a big portion of black and gold. COS all the lino land lassies love a bit of black and gold just ask yer sister,

BT
I am glad i can cheer you up on such a bad night.

Bad night, I'm an EF fan we are still in with a chance of promotion, bigest game of the season saturday, I don't need cheering up. However if I was a sad pathetic lino licker who had no mates or girlfriend I would then be sad.. add that to the fact that you support a team which have again let you down and will continue to I would wonder what life was all about. Just admit it you want to be one of us.. Deep down you know its true. Thats why you continue to pester us in the knowledge that once you go down the tubes you'll change sides to the real team.

I will be at your ground on Saturday,do you think it will be all ticket.
At least by your own words you say that my team has let me down. You think we should have done better,that makes me all warm again.
I would rather support a team that let me down than support a team that was down.

RR1,as I said I know a guy who knows you,so please come along to the game on Saturday.
Then again,by what my friend says,you won`t turn up.
What was his words again..."all talk,no action and a total fanny"

Why would the supporters want a guy ti play fer us that hates East Fife????Yer welcome ti him.As fer the money that you've spent signing him,along wi the wages fer the ither twa,well ye talk aboot us wi Willie,whar er you lot gau get the cash fi?????Kid see you lot gaun aboot the streets again wi yer wee tin cans in a couple o years.

RR1, have you not got a girlfriend? Don't know you, but I'll maybe see you in the away end on Sat and we'll get you sorted out.

Is the announcer at Bayview not quite foxy?

J
I just canne get a girl cause my wife wid go aff he napper. Still after a few drinks at kittys u never no.
I married a girl from that way her dad and uncle were EF season ticket holders for ages. The father now watches RR a good dozen times a season at home. No EF season ticket is now purchased cause in his words"they are going nowhere, no ambition, no support"

Still be at the game on Saturday tho.

No EF season ticket is now purchased cause in his words"they are going nowhere, no ambition, no support"

What a tit! Maybe if he & many like him went to games we would have a "support"
No ambition? How much of a bonus will find its way into the players pockets if we go up? More than could ever imagine!

"I just canne get a girl cause my wife wid go aff HE napper"
Just what we thought RAITHROVERS1`s missus is a man!

and I just thought he was a thick twat.