Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To Night's Game

Queens Park 1 East Fife 0

Goal was scored at 30 minute mark.

Re: To Night's Game

This is a nightmare, exiled sitting with the computer on an radio Scotland on the cable. Trying to get snips of the match but they are covering the Stirling against Airdrie shite. Fu@k come on the FIFE !! GET IN AMOUNGST THE WEEGIE SCUM...

shite, QP 2 Gods eleven 0 come on boys all we need is shut up shop and one goal we'll hump them at home

It`s Half time in the first half of the first game. Looks like we will be playing QP next year. Always like going to hampden.

RR1, He who laughs last.... watch your windows pal..

Hampshire and Gibson are having a mare! looks like changes for the 2nd half.

Windows, AHH You think they are for breaking well let me tell you if you have any they keep you warm in winter time and you can open them in summer for fresh air. Mind you i can here plent bottles going right now.

Dair is getting skinned time and time from Weatherston and once again we are resorting to humping the ball up the park.
No changes at half time which has surprised a few.

RR1 the bottles went last sat!!!!
Im sure you saw it!!!

3 nil

Tam, is it on the radio back hame?

Cameron is giving me a match commentary and by all accounts we will be lucky to escape with a 5 nil defeat.
Too many passengers who as yet haven`t been subbed.

Balls!!

3-0 and its 5 past midnight!! This is sh*t!!

3-1 C`mon!

Look it`s raining outside.

Go out and get a wash then!

Lloyd Young scored! C`mon!

was that no yer prediction... 3-1? need another goal

We need another 1

do away goals count double in a draw? ever the optimist, eh??!

Walker on for Hampshire who was dire!

i dont think the away goal stands for anything it doesnt down here in play offs

Away goals are just single scores, regardless ...

Agree we need another goal,but hang on the mobile is going off again.......

Yessssssssss

NOOOOO 4-1 QP

I'm on sporting life and sky sports but they cannae match yer up to the minute info Tam..

You had me jumpin there Tam till you put the feckin score up!

Believe it or not..Gibson is still on! Ref is the usual Weedgie homer!

Why is Blackadder no playing?

It is only in European games that your away goals rule comes in to force. Fans with that sort of nawlidge wood no that.

4-2 Jony smart

Wrong RR1 it applies in the english league cup
Smartarse!

4 all would do... up in 5 hours, but no goin to ma bed til its all over!!

BBC says it was McDonald .... ??????????

Greg MascDonald got 2nd goal

Please yersels..I`ll keep the updates tae masel then!

ah, its still worth the 700 mile round trip on saturday!! where did you go on your hols rr1?

At least we try to spell wright up heree.

Pie.

Tam keep your updates going for goodness sake! I'M ON THE EDGE OF MA SEAT!

tam, yer doin a fine job. better than radio scotland who're still analysing(!) the flamin' stirling game!

It was work but i went to Loch Tay,Oban & Pitlochry.
Had a very sare napper in Oban(beer)

raithrovers1

Am I bovered? Get lost!!!

5-2 CANNING HATRICK

mare..........

Spell Tam right ya erse! It finished 4-2!

SORRY COULD NOT HELP MYSELF
A WEE JOKE PINGPONG STILL 4-2

Christ.

4-2 final score.. not out of it by any means but a phenomenal game is required.

You are a top class WANKER rr1
oh well here goes for the 1000 mile round trip
See you all on Sat

Good luck for Saturday lads, more of the same for me afraid... on the net wi only fecking Rovers twats to keep me comapny..... joy oh feckin joy

Sorry guys,I know I can be annoying sometimes.Thats probably why I can`t get a girfriend at the moment.

Woof.

I`ve heard it`s because you are an ugly cnut! Also I know someone who knows you,who can indeed confirm what we knew already...you are a twat1

Bucket.

Various comments from the game confirms that Underhill the Ref gave QP absolutely everything,especially QP`s 2 free kicks for the goals that never were free kicks.

Just heard from Zak he tells me the 2nd goal was givin away,the team was shockin lets hope Baikie gives them all a kick up the arse

Baikie will have to change it for Saturday.Seemingly Jabba,Hampshire and Gibson were garbage.
Nicholas and O`Reilly were non existent up front and once again Smart was our best player.

No surrender.

I'll text you some updates pingpong. Just the 300 or so miles round trip for me.

the boys can do it. RR1 you are pathetic, loved the fact that you have let us all know you can't get a bird. Ya weener, go and have a wank ya fanny,

Egg.

Hampshire has to be the most ridiculous excuse for a footballer - he is pish!!

Absolutely and utterly dire!

Apart from that, there's an excellent squad there, who can really turn this result around on Saturday, with a bit of belief and a rousing home support!

We're still in with a chance. Come on the mighty Fife!!!

Baikie blew it big time by playing Hampshire.Also Jablonski and Gibson deserve to be dropped.
Far too many long balls and Stevie Nic and O`reilly don`t play well together.
Simple fact,Queens score on Saturday and we are OUT.

Got videos of our two goals but won't be able to post them up till tomorrow I don't think.

Pretty poor performance. Queens should have this tie dead and buried. They missed a bucketload of great chances.

Was a shit night from start to finish. One of the buses broke down just outside of Kirkcaldy and the guys got there about 10 minutes into the game.

Gibson did fuck all. He must have it in his loan contract that he starts every game.

Too many loose passes in the first half which Queens pounced on and Weatherston was really sharp.

We really need an immense effort on Saturday, but we can still do it.

BELIEVE

Underhill gave them everything alright, what a cheating b*stard he is.